Author Topic: Powerbocking Insurance...  (Read 26286 times)

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Powerbocking Insurance...
« on: March 10, 2008, 07:34:15 PM »

I mentioned a while back that I may be able to get a discount on insurance from Sports Cover Direct and many showed interest, I'm please to say we've teamed up with Sports Cover Direct to get you an exclusive 10% off their insurance prices only if you use the following voucher code prjmp8002 and visit their site by clicking here

They offer lots of different packages however the cheapest deal is under £50 for the full year.

The insurance is ideal for powerbockers who use their Powerbocks regularly & especially for those who perform in public, with Sports Cover Direct prices combined with an extra 10% off it's a very good investment for bockers.

How to order Personal insurance:

1. Click the above picture or link to go to the sports cover direct site.
2. Click the link on the Sports Cover Direct site which says "Sportsguard"
3. In the search box enter your sport as "PowerBocking"
4. Then Click "Get a quote"
5. At this point you have to choose what level of cover you require: Gold, Silver or Bronze.
The lowest cost is the Bronze cover with Gold cover costing the most. For benefits of the different cover see here
(Average price before discount... Bronze cover = £49.30 Silver=£132.40 or Gold=£202.60)
6. Once you have decided which cover you want you fill out a little questionnaire.
7. When it asks if you have a voucher code enter the code mentioned above.
8. You can then accept the quote and follow the prompts to complete your order.

For Club insurance this is what they have said:

As discussed on the telephone, to enable me to quote for a powerbocking club I will need a completed set of proposal form from each club. The premiums we charge are hugely variable unlike the personal accident insurance that you currently promote. Premiums are built based on membership numbers, how often they meet, where they meet and any other shows, events or meets that take place in the public domain/

I’m happy to honour the 10% voucher code for use with Clubs; any club who complete the proposal forms should put the code onto their proposal forms, this can be added on page 5 of the form under additional info.

Here’s the link - https://www.dareinsurance.co.uk/forms/club/start

Please note SportsCoverDirect is an external site. This cover is not offered by Pro-Jump, nor do Pro-Jump benefit in anyway from this affiliate offer. All incentives of the affiliate scheme are passed on directly to you with the use of the voucher code. If you have any questions please contact SportsCoverDirect directly.

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
Re: Powerbocking Insurance...
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 11:45:17 AM »
ahhh sweet good work Naz, i have been thinking about this more and more of late, ill get in touch with em now.

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
  • As Seen On TV - The Bocking Rocker
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 01:13:10 PM »
Well, what fabulous timing Naz! I was going to get insurance in a few weeks anyway!

These guys insured our Children In Need event and I HIGHLY recommend them! EXTREMELY helpful!

-Carma (The Bocking Rocker)

Offline rickbicker26

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2008, 05:24:12 PM »
hmm i think they need a super gold insurance term for Jason  :nana: :banana:
 :haha:

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2008, 05:25:11 PM »
I think if he signed up the premiums would go up for all bockers lol

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2008, 06:17:05 PM »
I am insured by another company, but mine also covers me for pyrotechnics, lol

Fire is good!
But Fire is better when you are spinning or breathing it!
Burn Scars are for life!
Chicks dig dudes with cool burn scars!

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2008, 06:22:41 PM »
Yuk! Insurance...It's all I ever hear about with gliding be my second hobby. Bla bla bla. Fully comp, 3rd party.. we are not insured, cant do that coz the insurance says bla bla bla you cant fly that one coz its no in f - :censored: -ing sured

vein of my life

Dark Knight

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2008, 09:16:42 PM »
Not checked it yet but my stilts ( Juganauts ) are so Mod'ed that can it still be called power bockers  :-\

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2008, 09:33:03 PM »
still use a spring to bounce, so they are still power bocks DK, just a special set  :biggrin: :thumbs:

Fire is good!
Burn Scars are for life!

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2008, 09:34:22 PM »
You woudl need to find the insurer's definition and terms

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2008, 09:39:46 PM »
Power Bocking is just out stilts, mods will not be known by them, as it is there, just in case we fall onto someone

Fire is good!
Burn Scars are for life!

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2008, 11:34:44 PM »
still would need to see what they say..it is so picky..Sometimes they dont cover if you dont have reccomended mods!! Picky picky so just check..no point in payin for something you mite not be covered for

Offline rickbicker26

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2008, 12:01:41 AM »
dont forget insurance companys will happily take your money but when u want to make a claim they try everythign so they dont have to pay out

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2008, 12:05:27 AM »
Thats what i was talking about...ist a funny buisness

Offline Claire

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2008, 05:37:44 AM »
Wow, i thought it was something evrybody new about and had now, if your not insured you could get into some nasty trouble, that price sounds fair Naz.
Claire from  B Bounce

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • + + - - REDO FROM START - - + +
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2008, 10:35:17 AM »
Will deffo be gettig some of this action!!!!

(nice pic claire! WOW! )

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2008, 01:04:24 AM »
Question:

When you get to the main page it lists 7 types of coverage: http://www.sportscoverdirect.com/

Venture-guard
Activity Topup
Sports-guard
Youth-guard
Team-guard
Football-guard
Business cover Direct

'Sports-guard' is the one that includes Power-bocking, but when you do shows and demos you need Public Liability insurance right? Does that mean you need the 'Business cover Direct' package?

I need to know which one to get for the 'Newbiggin by the sea' demo next week. I'm getting annual coverage since the organisers are picking up the tab and I'd like to be involved in more performances like this. :) But which one do I need?

Thanks. :)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 01:06:23 AM by Brendan (NeoNinja) »
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline Greggles

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • BOCK IT AND ROCK IT
    • www.eabockers.com
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2008, 09:57:35 AM »
if you see the details for the pacages it is all ready on the brendan

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2008, 10:55:55 AM »
It doesnt really matter. We got club insurance with the same company and we under the team-guard I believe.

• Elite Member
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2008, 11:26:03 AM »

Sorry dude, didn't really understand what you were saying.
It looks like you said it's already on me. :P

Did you mean public liability is included in the SportsGuard package?

-Neo-
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2008, 11:29:06 AM »
Neo, just give them a call mate. Wont take 5 mins and they are very helpful.

Offline Hilly-of-the-Marshes

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2008, 11:41:49 AM »
would love insurance, but cant afford it, oh well

• Elite Member
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2008, 12:04:02 PM »
Neo, just give them a call mate. Wont take 5 mins and they are very helpful.

E-mailed them. Tis sorted. But thanks. ;)

Hilly, come to the Newbiggin event and you can get annual coverage for free! ;)
http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=2213.0
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 12:06:41 PM by Brendan (NeoNinja) »

Offline Greggles

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • BOCK IT AND ROCK IT
    • www.eabockers.com
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2008, 12:15:12 PM »

Sorry dude, didn't really understand what you were saying.
It looks like you said it's already on me. :P

Did you mean public liability is included in the SportsGuard package?

-Neo-
soz my spelling is crap yer its included in the thing job bobby wats it

Offline Hilly-of-the-Marshes

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2008, 01:26:16 PM »
Hilly, come to the Newbiggin event and you can get annual coverage for free! ;)

thanks, i was reserve 4 it neway, but i dont think i can make it, i'd need a day off school for travel, and it last day, all stuff gets sent home that i need, so i kinda gotta be there, and even if i didnt, im hopin 4 a gym meet this weekend to practise some flips, cos i got close on sunday, so im out of that one