Author Topic: Clear up Threads  (Read 11620 times)

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
Clear up Threads
« on: September 01, 2007, 02:57:00 PM »
When a thread has become dead, or particuly the meets section posts could be deleted after the time of the meet

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Re: Clear up Threads
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 03:04:37 PM »
We usually leave the meet threads on as its nice to read them and often are the threads that encourage others to join in etc.

However your right some dead threads can be locked and I may start doing that soon :)

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 03:09:23 PM »
But people may have put vids and pix there and wish to go back and look and re read comments + noobs would use such a resourse to find out what is going on in their area or to see what bocking is about and if it is for them.

I know I will shortly be pouring over a tread started in feb or march reguarding a meet in Mallorca. It will remind me of what went on  has contact stuff in 1 place and jog me about what was good not so good what needs to be done more etc. Just incase there is another next year ( erm would any1 be interested in a long weekend in Palma about Easter maybe a lil later?)

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2007, 03:12:43 PM »
nah thats a good point about the meets one i spose but the mods one can deff be cleared up there are at least 8 post on tyre sox in there lol and tappin springs

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2007, 03:14:48 PM »
And more will be added no doubt ;D

Also re the meets 1's  it can be amusing once you have been to a few to go back to old 1's.

I really must get the nerve up to look at 1 I went to in Jan ---i , well all of us were soooo bad. Look back and see yourself shouting 'woop woop!!!' ---cos you could jump up 2 steps ;D
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 03:18:24 PM by Bbmthbloke »

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2007, 03:32:52 PM »
yea old meets wer great didnt rli do many but i was out with mattt and glenn like everyday when we first had them then we did a small ish meet in wisbech with tim and hilly and we was amazed wen we jumped up a few steps lol now im clearing like 7 or 8 steps in a go and jumpin on almost anythink reasonably high and over benches and stuff lol

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2007, 05:03:33 PM »
trixster  its even worse 4 me. I used to have some carbon springs the wrong weight --were like steel bars no ---no spring what so ever. There is video footage of swebounce doing 7 flips in a row --then it cuts to me  walking and jumping about 15 inches hi! I could cry ;D

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2007, 08:35:44 PM »
Hold on there Q I am still going Whoop whoop when I jump up 2 steps  ;D

And aaaaaggh when I get it wrong  ;D

You should have seen the grin on my face at Cap Bock when I jumped down 4 steps at Buck Palace