Author Topic: Capital Bocking Cardiff sunday 17th August 2008  (Read 59253 times)

Offline DePaw

Re: Capital Bocking Cardiff sunday 17th August 2008
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2007, 12:39:15 PM »
They may think we're the aliens!! You know what'd be really cool? If torchwood next season had an alien where it's really a guy on PJs!!

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2007, 01:45:36 PM »
Or lots of people on PJ's and we can all be extras!  :D

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2007, 02:16:31 PM »
no  u all thinking the wrong way.  What if every1 was on bocks ---if it were the norm  a parallel 'bockworld'

I just hope there is facepainting ;D

Oh and update on who is in and about Cardiff. There is alsp Adam ( the guy on the tee), evil mark in swansea ( sadly absent from london but basically dawesome's nemisis --think d**k dastidly v penelopy pitstop ) the bristol peeps just over the bridge.  And the stop-press. VVV soon the bock doc noless! Sprog is shortly off to uni Herefordshire way so if he can find a cheap car And cheap insurance he could well be popping down from time to time.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 02:28:09 PM by Bbmthbloke »

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2007, 04:35:46 PM »
VVV soon the bock doc noless! Sprog is shortly off to uni Herefordshire way so if he can find a cheap car And cheap insurance he could well be popping down from time to time.
Not Herefordshire, Hertfordshire! It's above London :P
So I will probably be out bocking with FlyBaby, Jelly, Muncher and the rest of the London gang. I will still visit Lovely Locky in Wales though when I have time :D

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2007, 04:44:00 PM »
oops   and dare i say it ---the essex pb's 

Dark Knight

« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2007, 06:10:35 PM »
They may think we're the aliens!! You know what'd be really cool? If torchwood next season had an alien where it's really a guy on PJs!!

I'd do it !
Who said I wouldn't need make up  >:(

;D

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2007, 07:57:47 PM »
oo and not just torchwood  lots of Dr who is made in that bit of cardiff. Indeed cast your mind back to the 'run away bride' dr who chrimbo special with Catherine Tate. There was a wedding disco. That is Uncle Matt ( Locky's) actual disco !!!

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2007, 08:36:54 PM »
Sure was!

I have to say, we go bocking outside the "torchwood tower" almost every dry weekend and not once have I seen any TV film crews filming...apart from when they were filming us.

I did meet DT and ms Tate though and I sold Billie Piper a laptop in my pc world days (she is hotter in real life).

Dark Knight

« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2007, 09:19:20 PM »
Sure was!

I have to say, we go bocking outside the "torchwood tower" almost every dry weekend and not once have I seen any TV film crews filming...apart from when they were filming us.

I did meet DT and ms Tate though and I sold Billie Piper a laptop in my pc world days (she is hotter in real life).

Name dropper .... Beg me but I'm not giving Davina Mccall's moblie and I've fallen out with Dermot after he told my G/F to stay away from Elmtree ! LOL we can all name drop  ;D

Torchwood not real you do know that but Dr Who's real  ;D

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2007, 09:26:46 PM »
torchwood is an anagram of doctor who  but in theory its still summer  so lets not put our annoraks on just yet ;D

Dark Knight

« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2007, 09:28:38 PM »

Fould the hole yet  :o  ;D

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2007, 09:47:03 PM »
lol my point was to not expect to see anything remotely relating to dr who ro torchwood unless you visit one of the exhibitions. I'd rather keep it about bocking than tv crap.

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2007, 12:05:38 PM »
does anybody know what there plans are for this yet im thinkin of booking a week off work spendin 5 days in Cardiff 2 b4 the day and then 2 after was wondering if anyone had similar or same plans as me and would be up for abit of bockin or just a few drinks in a pub on a nyte time ?

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2007, 12:26:23 PM »
its a lil ahead yet but am thinkin of spending longer in the area. Was going to take my surf stuff along and spend a few days furthur west. Well that is the ruff plan in my head.

Was thiking more along the lines of these days after the bocking. Reasons being. I like the idea of 'bam' the bocking, then a slower pace after and also if the weather isnt too good I dont want to be spending the days b4 dodgying showers

Dark Knight

« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2007, 01:02:50 PM »
does anybody know what there plans are for this yet im thinkin of booking a week off work spendin 5 days in Cardiff 2 b4 the day and then 2 after was wondering if anyone had similar or same plans as me and would be up for abit of bockin or just a few drinks in a pub on a nyte time ?

Thinking the same thing I had Moday off this year  ;D
If there's a group of us why not have a look for a hall with crash mats !?
Do I need my passport, Wales in another country ;D

Offline Paul-Self

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2007, 01:05:53 PM »
yeh i was planning to do that to and on the plus side i will be 18 then to so legal to drink =)

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2007, 01:28:30 PM »
why not have a look for a hall with crash mats !?
[/quote]

with the weather being as it has been so far this year i was thinkin of trying to organise a hall at somepoint thruout the winter so we all stay in good bockin practice and are able to do it without trying not to fall over every step we take, a hall in cardiff would be a good idea as we can all flip even if we cant land it can just flip on to a matt lol am looking into a hall now 4 the winter

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2007, 07:52:50 PM »
Locky has an inflatable v portable crash mat  and there is another guy with a proper crash mat  just up in 1 of the valleys ( he has also built a set of steps to hop up /jump off)*. V possible both would be around at the event ;D  Along with the face painter

But before anyone else  mentions --keep to subject guys ( so what we are doing thid winter --new thread ;D)

* I did say,  they really are pretty damned organised around there.

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2007, 08:03:02 PM »
No definate plans have been made yet. As for a hall with crash matts well that might be a possibility for cardiff but it probably wont be apart of Capital Bocking but if you are going up before the weekend locky may be able to sort something out. Capital Bocking will be an outdoor event with some events to take part in next year. Details will be revealed later ;)

Dark Knight

« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2007, 08:56:55 PM »
Capital Bocking will be an outdoor event with some events to take part in next year. Details will be revealed later ;)
Have you notice everyone wants to goto/ setup meets now CAPITAL BOCKING got everone talking ! If brought forward then I think we'd see more meets taking place in the summer  :)

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2007, 09:00:53 PM »
Capital Bocking will be an outdoor event with some events to take part in next year. Details will be revealed later ;)
Have you notice everyone wants to goto/ setup meets now CAPITAL BOCKING got everone talking ! If brought forward then I think we'd see more meets taking place in the summer  :)

it will remain at its set date, there will no doubt be other meets during the summer. There will be a big one in Birmingham at the beggining of next summer but capital bocking will be THE big one

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2007, 09:03:01 PM »
nope  its set 2nd weekend in august.

1 or 2  other 'big' meets may well happen b4  either by design or accident. But Capital bocking stays around a sea of adaptability wot is www.

spin on capital bockin   but dont move it

Dark Knight

« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2007, 09:03:37 PM »
capital bocking will be THE big one

??? Isn't that Red Nose Day ?  ;D

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2007, 11:09:37 AM »
No definate plans have been made yet. As for a hall with crash matts well that might be a possibility for cardiff but it probably wont be apart of Capital Bocking but if you are going up before the weekend locky may be able to sort something out. Capital Bocking will be an outdoor event with some events to take part in next year. Details will be revealed later ;)

nah i didnt mean for the hall to b capital bockin it would suck arse bein inside all day for capital bockin wouldnt get seen lol

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2007, 12:36:04 PM »
nope  its set 2nd weekend in august.

1 or 2  other 'big' meets may well happen b4  either by design or accident. But Capital bocking stays around a sea of adaptability wot is www.

spin on capital bockin   but dont move it

actually it's the 3rd weekend of august