Author Topic: Jurassic Jumpers Poole Meet Video  (Read 3587 times)

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
Jurassic Jumpers Poole Meet Video
« on: July 29, 2007, 10:32:04 PM »
Little video I threw together of our meet today :)
[youtube=425,350]HNuEa3jxLjE[/youtube]

At about 1 minute in, Q nearly kicks an old lady in the head, it's hillarious :D

Offline adzi

• i cant stop posting i really cant help it
Re: Jurassic Jumpers Poole Meet Video
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2007, 10:41:43 PM »
thats a great vid you are rite that was funny when he nearly kicked her in the head

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2007, 10:46:33 PM »
Nice vid Sprog

Just goes to show how easy accidents can happen the little old lady wasn't even looking where she was going ( Most people don't do they ) she must have seen or heard him but just carried on going

The worrying thing is we all know who would have got blamed if she had walked under Q's feet as he came down and due to no fault of his it would have ruined his day out bocking

On the other hand she may have been deaf and senile so watch out for the live hazards out there

Well done Q for avoiding her we don't want the papers emblazoned with "Bocking Postie kills Granny" do we  ;D

Offline adzi

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2007, 10:51:30 PM »
it just looked so funny  the old lady looked at him then carried on she was probably blind aswell

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2007, 11:41:06 PM »
I totally agree with you on that Jason, we would most certainly have been blamed for being "Dangerous and out of control".

I'm looking into changing my liability insurance so it covers me when I'm just out bocking for fun rather than being paid for it (I do circus skills and performing as a job, it's how I got into bocking), just incase something ever does happen.

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2007, 11:54:55 PM »
Saddly Sprog it's only a case of time before it happens to one of us (accidents always do )

Some form of insurance specificaly for bocking is something I have been hinting at since I first came on here

There must be someone in the bocking comunity that works in the insurance buisness and could arrange group cover if we all joined a uk wide club or through one of the forums (might even turn a profit )

I for one would like some sort of cover I walked through Staines high st yesterday and although asked by several people I wouldn't bounce because of the chance of hitting someone (sad but true I couldn't afford the court case )

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2007, 12:07:29 AM »
I think it may be worth just contacting as many insurance companies as possible to see if they will give a non-performer liability insurance. This way if you do injure yourself or someone else, you should be covered (not always guaranteed though, my insurance will let me juggle knives and involve the audience and all manner of things, but as soon as I get the fire out they refuse to insure me for that event)

Offline pro-jumpjoe

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2007, 12:21:02 PM »
lol has any1 ever playedfootball with them on lol i stepped on the ball and completely bailed
GET SOME NUTS.....GET POWERISERS

Offline adzi

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2007, 12:30:18 PM »
i was kicking the ball around my garden but i wasnt in a proper game