Author Topic: If you are coming to Capital Bocking London, will you be wearing the official Ts  (Read 26017 times)

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
there are about 70 peeps coming but only 20 have ordered the official Tshirt. Aug 9th is the last day you can order.

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
Were told this all the time so i wanna be the first to say it lol.

This thread is in the wrong place

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
You are so right and I have no idea why it is? As I thought I was posting in the Meets section..... ??? But this being the Meets section, I guess its relevant, as it is to do with the Capital Bocking meet
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 09:02:01 AM by English-tailor »

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
to be honest i dont really care i just wanted to say it too you lol

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
I think it's in the right section, it is related to the meet and should be posted alongside the meet thread!

And I'm ordering mine once I get hold of Locky :)

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
Q, im not a big fan of red so can i take the design logo and get it printed onto a different coloured t-shirt

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
Q, im not a big fan of red so can i take the design logo and get it printed onto a different coloured t-shirt
A; No the Tshirts are only available in red with a seperate colour for stewards

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
ok then no worrys

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
Its blue for Capital Bocking Washington  DC  you could join that meet it you prefer blue ;D

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
Its blue for Capital Bocking Washington  DC  you could join that meet it you prefer blue ;D

He can't have blue in London for currently undisclosed reasons. ET will back me up on this ;D

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's

He can't have blue in London for currently undisclosed reasons. ET will back me up on this ;D

Yep blue is out of bounds. The reason it is red,is that red is the colour for danger. Red will have the most visual impact. The reason everyone is wearing the same colour is also down to visual impact, a mass of us bouncing about in red Tshirts will be quite awesome. I am sorry you dont like the colour but there will always be someone that doesn't like any particular choice that is made.

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
Its not really about liking the colour. This is THE shirt of THE meet.

Get one. Wear it. Nuff said.

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • + + - - REDO FROM START - - + +
Well Said.

Offline tundraH

• I'm just me and you aren't. :-P
When are you shipping out the T's, Locky?
Fighting for peace is like f*#king for virginity

Sig designed by Sprog

Jason injures himself so I don't have to be injured.

Proud member of the "The Banned Bockers"

"If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Hey ET

I know it's jumping ahead a bit but how about yellow for next year and then a different colour each year it would be fun collecting the full set over the years

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
Hey ET

I know it's jumping ahead a bit but how about yellow for next year and then a different colour each year it would be fun collecting the full set over the years

Yup each year the colour will change

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
Hey ET

Yup each year the colour will change
I can do an alternate logo for each year too if you like, still silouhetted, but a different trick each time?

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
its not that i dont like red it just dont suit me lol, if i can get a new debit card sorted soon ill order one if not ill borrow my freinds card but should sort one out before

Offline DePaw

I ordered mine three weeks ago and I don't have them yet :( What's going on?

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
Stop panicking Locky has got some back from the printers now and will be posting them out, you should get them today or tomorrow.

Dark Knight

At least 20 of us have t-shirts but only 7 have voted does that mean the other 13 are not wearing theirs  ???

Offline tundraH

• I'm just me and you aren't. :-P
At least 20 of us have t-shirts but only 7 have voted does that mean the other 13 are not wearing theirs  ???

Or the rest do not frequent this forum.....
Fighting for peace is like f*#king for virginity

Sig designed by Sprog

Jason injures himself so I don't have to be injured.

Proud member of the "The Banned Bockers"

"If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Offline DePaw

lol. I managed to talk to Locky last night, Im not worried about the T-shirt anymore and understand it's the printing people's fault.

Offline Kanga Man

I've bought T-shirt but if the weather is hot, as I hope it will be, then my tshirt will be hanging from my belt and I'll be bouncing around, shirt off. One problem I find with my bocks is that 5 minutes on them and I'm dripping from head to toe in sweat. I'm surprised I don't lose 5 pounds every time I go on them.

Anyway, Uncle Matt told me they would probably be sending the rest of the T-shirts out today but if they didn't get them all then they would just bring them to the meet for us to collect.

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
Bocking around London shirtless is not a good look, bring a vest.