Author Topic: Favourite knee pads/body armor  (Read 20331 times)

Dark Knight

Re: Favourite knee pads/body armor
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2007, 11:35:11 PM »

personally i think the above will be the best for those warm days where you need a bit of air to circulate.

I don't think it'll fit me but I'd try in on ( The one on the right looks nice )  ;)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 11:38:54 PM by Dark Knight »

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2007, 11:42:00 PM »
Heeey Paul your lucks in I think DK fancies you  ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ps Harry sorry we've kidnaped your thread but it will get back on topic soon I hope
In the mean time sit back and watch us idiots make fools of ourselves and enjoy the ride
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 11:47:35 PM by Jason »

Dark Knight

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2007, 11:59:58 PM »
I've just got some full length arm pads by 661 ( keeps me warm at night )
Yes their black so goes with wrist and my knee pads ( which oddly fit into the hoop now ? )
I've just brought a helmit by 661 to fit video camera and lights to.
Black legging black t-shirt black pads and helmet ........I'm ARealDarkKnight  LOL

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2007, 01:35:42 AM »
you should get something like...

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2007, 09:32:32 PM »
Nice one Naz the wife is starting to worry all that leather  ;)

But I have found the one for me the one on the left  ;)the guy wearing it even looks like me when he takes his helmet off  ;D

Offline Alex

• bounce little stick men, bounce!!!
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2007, 09:17:16 PM »
ooooooooooooooooooh how scary would you look to little kids if you ran at amazing speed in that on your pj's oh that would be a fun halloween trik or treat! >:)
pro jumpers helping to bock to a better future

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • + + - - REDO FROM START - - + +
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2007, 08:35:33 AM »
Go for the Storm Trooper! the white will show up the Blood splatter and help the paramedics find the injury that your bound to cause yourself!  ;) ;D :D

Offline BDeyes

• woot!
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2007, 06:24:36 PM »
the pit dirt knee pads, do they stop the strap from rubbing the back of you're leg to peices? i had a massive broblem with that!

BD
team concussion

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2007, 06:51:48 PM »
youve all seen my pictures but if you havent this is the armour i wear...

lol's
no seriously for one moment, most of what i wear i got after a mtb crash (into a parked car, thank you i know)which i broke a rib in..
body armour by brand x

same thing pj sell, with the spine protector, but pj do it £30 cheaper.
knee/shinpads by evs (motorcross)

from ebay but again the pj ones look just as good and are cheaper.
im using pj wrist guards and a generic full face mtb helmet which is up to motorcross saftey standards.
im sure as i get more confident or c*cky a lot of it, MOSTLY the helmet and armour, will come off.
i feel more comfy with the knee pads on, and i seen Jasons fubar'ed wrist.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 06:59:23 PM by Nero »

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2008, 01:23:12 PM »
How long should the Adult Pit-dirt knee-pads be? (in cm's or inches)
Compared to the children's pads.

Mine just came in the post but they seem a bit short as they don't cover all of my shin.
Have I received the wrong ones, or do they just seem short because I'm used to the
length of riot gear?

Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2008, 02:52:46 PM »
They don't cover my shins fully, and i don't think they would cover many peopls fully....They are knee pads   ;)

Offline mafiaman

« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2008, 03:22:49 PM »
i dont have any at all i do need some tho  :biggrin:

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2008, 03:32:08 PM »
They are knee pads   ;)

Knee + shin pads according to the product description. ;)

But good to know. :) Thanks very much. :)
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.