Author Topic: need help (please replyquick)  (Read 6539 times)

Offline harry

need help (please replyquick)
« on: July 25, 2007, 03:27:20 PM »
hi
my pro jumps have just arrived firstly what do i need to do insted of the knee bar adjustment??? and also is there a left and a right one or are they the same??? please reply quick as i wanna have a go on them today

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
Re: need help (please replyquick)
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 03:30:20 PM »
buckles on the outside of the leg.  dont understand 1st bit of question.  go have a walk around.  then check mods section 4 tyre sox and spring taping

oh  but if it is raining  dont go out, 4 a noob  too dangerous.   m8 of mine  just rushed home early to unpck his this afternoon-- looked out of window and its pouring down  :(  And his cost mmm lets say more than 4x's yours and came direct from the inventor herr boeck  in germany!1 vv frustrated bunny.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 03:35:09 PM by Bbmthbloke »

Offline tundraH

• I'm just me and you aren't. :-P
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 03:31:19 PM »
my pro jumps have just arrived firstly what do i need to do insted of the knee bar adjustment???
I have no idea what you mean by this.  Do you mean what other adjustments you can make to them?

and also is there a left and a right one or are they the same??? please reply quick as i wanna have a go on them today
There is a left and right.  Basically, make sure that the foot buckles are on the outstep of your feet i.e.

Buckle here->     (Left foot)  (Right foot)  <-Buckle here
Fighting for peace is like f*#king for virginity

Sig designed by Sprog

Jason injures himself so I don't have to be injured.

Proud member of the "The Banned Bockers"

"If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 03:36:17 PM »
oo great minds etcetc ;D   and average 1's too :D

Offline Taunton

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 03:44:50 PM »
I think he means the knee bar adjustment which you can raise or lower.
There's the allen bolts to untighten it then make sure they fit just below the knee / right at the top of the shin bone.
They tend to pretty much fit straight away, as from heel to knee where all not much different, but its there if you need it :)

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2007, 03:48:14 PM »
well in that case  just sadle up . you will not know how much to adjust till you have tried them and if they need altring, well you will be doing such basic things at 1st it will not matter----but hey you are probably on them at the mo ;D

Offline tundraH

• I'm just me and you aren't. :-P
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2007, 03:48:56 PM »
Yeah, great minds do. lol

oh  but if it is raining  dont go out, 4 a noob  too dangerous.   m8 of mine  just rushed home early to unpck his this afternoon-- looked out of window and its pouring down  :(  And his cost mmm lets say more than 4x's yours and came direct from the inventor herr boeck  in germany!1 vv frustrated bunny.
Yeah, please don't go out in the rain.  By the way that friend he is talking about is me.  I am very frustrated and have a bruise on my head as I got carried away indoors and jumped too high. lol
Fighting for peace is like f*#king for virginity

Sig designed by Sprog

Jason injures himself so I don't have to be injured.

Proud member of the "The Banned Bockers"

"If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Offline harry

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2007, 04:43:35 PM »
kool thanx and what i meant was when they come straight out of the package are they ready to use or do i need to adjust them at all...... but obsouly not. thanx for all the reply soo quick o and yeh i wont go out in the rain well i was out and then it started raining so i came in and wondered about my house. and i could walk with out holding on to anything straight away.  ;D