Author Topic: October competition  (Read 30097 times)

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
Re: October competition
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2006, 09:08:59 PM »
Cheers guys  :)
Hmm, I'm not too bothered about the competition, but surely as its december tomorrow, the october contest should have ended!?

yeah you are right but they can be very slack on running this site....

Offline arthur

« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2006, 09:14:34 PM »
Hmm, I'm not too bothered about the competition, but surely as its december tomorrow, the october contest should have ended!?

English-tailor i dont think you should say that because the moderators of this website are busy and have things to do like work ,this forum isnt their only responsibility.
im sure as soon as one of the moderators can come on thyey will judge the compitition......................... be patient.

check out http://www.swebounce.com/ for some great videos of  Mattias Lindström and more great info.... go check t out now !!!

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2006, 09:25:01 PM »

English-tailor i dont think you should say that because the moderators of this website are busy and have things to do like work ,this forum isnt their only responsibility.
im sure as soon as one of the moderators can come on thyey will judge the compitition......................... be patient.

Arthur they have been on this site during november and it cant take too much time to judge the entries. I am not entered in the comp so it doesn't affect me anyway. I was merely pointing out they can be quite slow.

Offline Frumpet

• www.MySpace.com/TotalVoid
    • Total Void's MySpace
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2006, 10:41:23 PM »
Hmm I do agree with English-tailor,
The judging is a little slow (well, very slow), but if anyone really badly wants a set of elbow pads or whatever just buy some!
I enjoy just looking at people's progress on the PJs, its not about the competition for me.
Peace out people,
Dom
"Alcoholism isn't an illness, it's a disease. Well, not a disease, more like an illness." - Paul Gascoigne

Offline Frumpet

• Total Void's MySpace
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2006, 07:02:58 PM »
Woo I got another picture tonight, its a fairly high jump I did, shame its so dark though  :( ah well.
I think there should be a high-jump competition, not that I'd win until I get my stiffer springs though!!
Dom
"Alcoholism isn't an illness, it's a disease. Well, not a disease, more like an illness." - Paul Gascoigne

Offline arthur

« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2006, 07:37:18 PM »
very nice picture frumpet...
i think your pic should be judged for the december competition as yours was enterd today and we are in december.

Arthur.

check out http://www.swebounce.com/ for some great videos of  Mattias Lindström and more great info.... go check t out now !!!

Offline danpne

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2006, 04:45:03 PM »
Can we stick to posting your pictures in here rather than just complaining about judging of the competiition,  as it happens I am still waiting for confirmation on the prizes as we were looking at getting you guys some t-shirts as a prize for a change. So please be patient and I will get back to you within the next couple of days, meanwhile, please post your latest pictures in the new post started by kiola for December.

Dan

Offline danpne

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2006, 11:22:24 PM »
OK guys, your wait is now over and the outcome is...................

EVERYONES A WINNER!!!!!!!

I have been speaking with Brad (ID: cherub) and he has agreed to donate a shirt from his new business to everyone who posted an entry in the October/November competition thread, as he is one generous dude! so everyone who posted a picture in this thread please contact Brad via PM for more details.

Big Thanks again to Brad!!!

Dan

Offline Frumpet

• Total Void's MySpace
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2006, 12:58:48 AM »
 ;D Wow that rocks!! Cheers Brad!!!

Offline arthur

« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2006, 06:09:34 PM »
Thanks Brad  ;D

Very Kind of you!
Arthur.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 06:27:37 PM by arthur »

Offline cherub

• face your fears live your dreams
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2006, 11:49:54 PM »
no problem guys and girls will be posting the shirt blog tomorrow morning hopefully telling all of the designs on offer
cheers for now