Author Topic: October competition  (Read 29511 times)

Offline danpne

• Administrator
October competition
« on: October 02, 2006, 05:56:39 PM »
Please post your picture entries here for Octobers competition!!

Offline danpne

• Administrator
Re: October competition
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2006, 11:35:16 AM »
The pictures have been viewed and judged, and the winning images for the September competition are as follows:

1)   (Drunk?) Devils on Jumpers – Posted by Lukey on: September 19, 2006, 12:27:20 PM
2)   The girl outside Asda – Posted by steve long on: October 01, 2006, 08:08:41 PM

We decided to include them last couple of pictures posted on 01/10 in the September competition as they were included in that thread and we didn’t post the October competition until after they were posted.

Can the winning members please send PM to me with your address details and whether you would prefer kneepads or elbow pads as your prize.

Offline Terrydaktol

• Keep on Running
    • www.woodhousebrothers.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2006, 07:19:25 PM »
Congratulations to the winners.    Damn i must gets a photo up here so's i can be in with a chance.

Offline stevie

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2006, 07:57:35 PM »
its the first thing iv ever won, wow!!!, i didnt think id win a prize, i must say it feels good, thankyou to the judges they must have had it tough i thought there was some great pics up, im jumping higher now, thanks, Claire.

Offline Lukey

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2006, 09:14:59 AM »
Hi there,

I received my kneepads this morning, they’re great and I’m wearing them in work and around the helpdesk. I’m not being questioned as this, for me, is seen as the norm!

I suppose I aught to upload a new photo of me in said new armour, will do soon.

Cheers

Offline dragon

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2006, 07:45:35 PM »
this is me 3 steps into my first steps
thank god i had a roof rack on my van

ps this is day 2 my legs ache a bit but im still smiling
please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor

Offline Lukey

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2006, 11:12:56 PM »
This is my mates Jake and Jody chatting to a bemused Train driver in Bournemouth this weekend just gone.

Jody's only had his Pro-Jumps from this site a week (if that, maybe 2) and he's already on tour with us!!! Well done lads!

Offline danpne

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2006, 09:01:17 PM »
Well unfortunately we appear to have a distinct lack of entries for the October competition so I shall extend this into November so all the pictures from october and november will be judged at the end of November.

Dan

Offline danpne

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2006, 09:03:41 PM »
Well unfortunately we appear to have a distinct lack of entries for the October competition so I shall extend this into November so all the pictures from october and november will be judged at the end of November.

Dan

P.S I dont mean we dont have any entries at all I mean we only have 2 lol (just in case anyone was getting confuzzled!!!)

Offline arthur

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2006, 10:39:29 PM »
hopefully tomoz i will get some pics (fingers crossed)

check out http://www.swebounce.com/ for some great videos of  Mattias Lindström and more great info.... go check t out now !!!

Offline arthur

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2006, 12:26:18 PM »
This is my entry ( i had a bad back at the time these pictures were taken)

check out http://www.swebounce.com/ for some great videos of  Mattias Lindström and more great info.... go check t out now !!!

Offline stevie

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2006, 07:50:10 PM »
brucie,    arghhh.....oops i did it again,  i would recomend to anyone jumping make sure your knees are well padded out, the best way to do this is by using ONLY pro jump shin knee pads the others are not as good, the proof is in the pudding, iv just heard that pro jump have got some great new safety gear in stock, take my advise check it out,  please dont try what im doing in pics without safety gear,  keep posted for my new training skool sponsored by PRO JUMP, starting next week.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2006, 09:21:18 PM by stevie »

Offline stevie

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2006, 06:21:21 PM »
here is my ticket mr bus driver` catch me if you can
« Last Edit: November 21, 2006, 09:08:06 PM by stevie »

Offline Lukey

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2006, 11:40:02 PM »
brucie,    arghhh.....

Great shots, got that on vid by chance?

Offline dragon

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2006, 03:44:10 PM »
verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry good pics put mine to shame
but they had only been on my feet for 5 mins

i might have to get camera out again !
please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor

Offline stevie

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2006, 09:44:13 PM »
Thanks for your comments on my pics above, i cant repeat enough how dangerouse it is if your not properly protected, my team start the new pro jump training skool next week open to all ages from beginers to advanced we even provide stilts to practice on, so if you havent yet got a pair dont worry just come and try it out, we will also be touring over the next coming mounths visiting a town near you, spreading the gospel acording to PRO-JUMP, we will try to answer all your questions and share skills, you may find our technique helpeful,   Chears.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2006, 09:53:31 PM by stevie »

Offline dragon

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2006, 01:08:14 PM »
keep us updated on where you will be and where

im in essex but i get into london quite alot :)
shaun :)

Offline stevie

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2006, 11:52:27 PM »
Hi Shaun, we were in London last week srry we mised you, we did a display in hyde park, and apeared on the top gear show, we will be back down your way soon, il let you know, chears.

Offline stevie

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2006, 12:03:17 AM »
if your in the huddersfield area this monday we have training session at billy rocks and visage night club, 7 pm your all welcome,to come and jump around with us, some of the pro jump display team wil be ther to give advice and show you some flips etc. ps if you havnt got any pjs you can try some demo's on and have a go. sponsored by pro-jump.

Offline dragon

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2006, 11:08:36 AM »
how did you get on last night  ???

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2006, 08:00:00 PM »
Thanks for your comments on my pics above, i cant repeat enough how dangerouse it is if your not properly protected, my team start the new pro jump training skool next week open to all ages from beginers to advanced we even provide stilts to practice on, so if you havent yet got a pair dont worry just come and try it out, we will also be touring over the next coming mounths visiting a town near you, spreading the gospel acording to PRO-JUMP, we will try to answer all your questions and share skills, you may find our technique helpeful,   Chears.

Are you coming to Leicester?

Offline Frumpet

• www.MySpace.com/TotalVoid
    • Total Void's MySpace
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2006, 10:51:04 PM »
Ok I got my Pro-Jumps on Friday 24th, so I've had 5 days on them, amongst other distractions such as school and life in general...anyway, here's a pic I got out tonight on them, nothing much, just a little attempt at a back grab type thing:
"Alcoholism isn't an illness, it's a disease. Well, not a disease, more like an illness." - Paul Gascoigne

Offline Lukey

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2006, 08:27:12 PM »
Great opening post! Whens this competion due to end anyhow??

Offline stevie

« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2006, 04:15:29 AM »
wow thats great after just a few days on pjs, wel done keep it up, great pic.

Offline Frumpet

• www.MySpace.com/TotalVoid
    • Total Void's MySpace
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2006, 08:47:36 PM »
Cheers guys  :)
Hmm, I'm not too bothered about the competition, but surely as its december tomorrow, the october contest should have ended!?
"Alcoholism isn't an illness, it's a disease. Well, not a disease, more like an illness." - Paul Gascoigne