Author Topic: Pro-Jump Discontinued :( - Stock up on your spares!  (Read 18485 times)

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Pro-Jump Discontinued :( - Stock up on your spares!
« on: August 10, 2015, 03:07:22 PM »
Hi all

It's been a while since I've posted, so hoping you are all are doing well.

It's with great sadness that we may no longer be able to supply Pro-Jump stilts after our current supply runs out. The factory that produced the Jumping Stilts have been having supply issues for a number of years with many of our orders taking months to arrive or not arrive at all! They ceased trading early this year. We have been looking for an alternative factory that could produce stilts however we don't feel there is anything currently available that we would be happy to brand Pro-Jump - although I've not given up totally yet!

We know many of our Pro-Jump customer still have their stilts (perhaps gathering dust!) so we want to encourage you to get in touch and stock up on your spares, we have a huge inventory of spare parts that can revitalise your old stilts which we can offer you great deals on, please email so I can provide you with the best possible prices.  

Most of our spares are not advertised on the site but chances are we will have all parts for the models we have stocked in stock in the past including the earlier models.

If you need parts please email us directly on admin@projump.co.uk with a clear image of the parts you require, spring sizes and we will get back to you with prices as soon as possible!

We will send a newsletter and forum email to all our customers as well.

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
Re: Pro-Jump Discontinued :( - Stock up on your spares!
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 10:34:43 AM »
This not mmmkay :(

So anyone who has bought stilts in the last 3 years, where are they??? Did they use them a couple of times and then use them to collect dust under the stairs?

Offline TuRnER 95

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2015, 04:47:20 PM »
Really sad to hear this.
such a shame the bocking community has gone the way that it has
thanks for the memories guys

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 06:09:10 PM »
I think theres still some presence on facebook  :thumbs: