Author Topic: Basingstoke meet-up being held on the 2nd of Feb.  (Read 3092 times)

Offline GIZMOQUEEN

• Elite Member
Basingstoke meet-up being held on the 2nd of Feb.
« on: January 25, 2014, 11:58:11 PM »
Hello 2014 Bockers

Just to let you all know, I am organising an Estrop Park meet next week, Sunday, if anyone is interested?
its time to loose tho extra Christmas pounds and get in bocking good shape for summer!!!

I plan to be at the park from 11:00 onwards...i'll be easy to spot, look for the unusually tall lady  :Crolleyes:

Park address below (for newbies and peeps with bad memories) just click the link...

http://www.basingstoke.gov.uk/NR/rdonlyres/59DAC3A3-818E-408A-96A9-90106273882E/0/Eastroplocationmap.pdf

If you need any further info please feel free to message me  :Crolleyes:
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 12:00:35 AM by GIZMOQUEEN »

Offline GIZMOQUEEN

• Elite Member
Re: Basingstoke meet-up being held on the 2nd of Feb.
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 11:59:57 PM »
Hello 2014 Bockers

Just to let you all know, I am organising an Estrop Park meet next week, Sunday, if anyone is interested?
its time to loose tho extra Christmas pounds and get in bocking good shape for summer!!!

I plan to be at the park from 11:00 onwards...i'll be easy to spot, look for the unusually tall lady  :Crolleyes:

Park address below (for newbies and peeps with bad memories) just click the link...

http://www.basingstoke.gov.uk/NR/rdonlyres/59DAC3A3-818E-408A-96A9-90106273882E/0/Eastroplocationmap.pdf

If you need any further info please feel free to message me  :Crolleyes:

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 10:21:08 PM »
Hi Katy

Welcome back long time no see
Would love to come along but got no time spare this weekend so gonna have to miss this one
Up to my eyeballs in work at home and got a Horse on lone

Hopefully get to the next one

Hope it goes well and the rain stays away  :Cbiggrin:

Get some pics or vids and stick them up so I can at least see what I missed  :Claugh:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline GIZMOQUEEN

• Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2014, 06:17:45 PM »
Hi everyone, reluctantly I have decided to cancel this meet due to all the rain.  :Cno:

I will try again to organise a meet, or gym meet the end of Feb.

Offline GIZMOQUEEN

• Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2014, 07:17:08 PM »
There is a chance Sunday will be dry and a few people are pushing me to change my mind about cancelling.

So...... I done a u-turn on my early decision and now the meet is back on,  but I wouldn't come to this one if you have far to travel.