Author Topic: 10% OFF SALE  (Read 9057 times)

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
10% OFF SALE
« on: November 23, 2013, 02:39:59 AM »
Hey All

We are holding a 10% off sale on http://www.GhostBikes.com and as we have a Pro-Jump Shop on there its a great time to get your protection gear, spare parts etc at an even better price.

We've started to add loads of parts on to the site as well and if always 99% of the time even if the part isn't listed we should have it in stock.

Link to PowerBock Shop: http://www.ghostbikes.com/categorylist/PowerBock-Shop/

Just add discount code GHOSTML at checkout - Sale ends 1st Dec

I know there's quite a few bikers on here so make sure you have a browse!

Speak Soon
Naz

Offline AndyT

Re: 10% OFF SALE
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 03:03:09 PM »
Do you guys still sell the jumping stilts bag?  i looked on the website and was unsure if its discontinued or just ordered in on demand

Offline Hilly-of-the-Marshes

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 03:54:29 AM »
Cheers Naz, just ordered myself some calf cuffs (Only took me 6 years or so to jump on the bandwagon) and a new helmet, as the current one I have won't hold the visor up, plus the other day on the way back from Norwich, the act of going past a lorry nearly pulled the visor clean off, and it's been dropped multiple times.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 03:31:40 AM »
Good one, we have some really great biker deals Hilly so keep an eye open especially on the GhostBikes Facebook.

AndyT we hoping we will have some more in stock after Jan ( should have been here before christmas but theres been a delay)

Offline theonlysilenthunter

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2014, 12:08:17 AM »
Hi, Pro-Jumps out of stock at the moment... what's the likely eta for more? Trying to figure out if/when might get some more. Been a few years!! Hope things are going well!!

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2014, 10:12:34 AM »
Hey Dan

Hope you're well we're currently out of stock on the adult Pro-Jumps mainly due to quality control. We're unlikely to get stock in for at least 2 months.

We have all the parts in so if you want to spruce up your existing pair I can sort you out an awesome deal :)

Speak soon
Naz

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2014, 03:53:40 PM »
Hey Naz, nah i sold my stilts a few years ago before travelling to australia. I'm ni no rush, i'll probs wait for a few more months (was planning on a couple of months anyway) for when they do come in, and when i've got a little more time on my hands.

Forum seems fairly quiet these days :(

Good to see some of my pics in the manual ;)

Offline Hilly-of-the-Marshes

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2014, 10:57:20 PM »
Are you back in Norwich Dan? It'd be fun to have someone to bounce with - I've not actually picked up my stilts in way too long!

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2014, 01:59:03 PM »
Nah, sorry moved back to exeter after uni... Kinda missing the social aspect too!! Was great just getting out and seeing people once in a while. Haven't seen anyone on them recently :(. Think i need to get another group of people together down here... Need more people out there to show others how fun it is!! So glad Spud and I managed to get that group together... Oh and Naz who's mod on the facebook page... do they want to accept my request to join the group :P