Author Topic: Hello from Newcastle UK  (Read 3521 times)

Offline Pauhe Gunor

Hello from Newcastle UK
« on: November 22, 2013, 11:17:40 PM »
Hello All

I'm Paul from Newcastle, I am new here and only just got my first pair of Pro Jump, so is there anyone from the Newcastle, North East area?

I have only spent about 1 hr on them up to now so still trying to get accustom to them, i can walk around in them with a little stumble every here n there, hope it does not take long to be able to jump about in them lol

so if anyone is in there area would be great to find people to learn with.

also if anyone has any great links to videos or any other media to help improve learning curve would be greatly appreciated ;)

Regards

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Re: Hello from Newcastle UK
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 02:35:43 AM »
Hey there

Welcome to the forum, a good place to start is just reading the manual, we have put in a great deal of information to get you started. We've also got some good tutorials in some which you may want to read these are http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/index.php?page=School-of-Bocking and believe it or not getting up after a fall is one of the most useful "tricks" you will learn http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/index.php?page=Getting-Up-After-A-Fall

Have fun and look around the forum theres a great wealth of info around :)

Offline Pauhe Gunor

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 01:10:39 PM »
Thank you, i am sure this will be a great help  :thumbs:

I also asked a question in Setting Up & Adjusting Your Stilts section, if anyone could shed a little light on that it would be greatly appreciated :)

Regards

Offline Gremlin

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2013, 08:02:37 PM »
Welcome to the mad house mate  :Claugh:

Offline Davido

• The Ego
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2013, 02:15:30 PM »
Hi Paul,

I'm a tad too far south to meet up, but you will love your stils 1000% more once you start meeting up with others!