Author Topic: Weekend  (Read 2615 times)

Offline Gremlin

Weekend
« on: April 05, 2013, 11:05:23 AM »
Anything happening with the banned this weekend cause im out with my arm in a sling and Kates got a bad case of Women flu  :Becky: but hopefully want to get something sorted out for next weekend if anyone's available  :Nero:

Offline Davido

• The Ego
Re: Weekend
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 06:23:38 AM »
I'm in Wales this weekend (not bocking sadly) but free as a bird next weekend!

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 12:27:35 PM »
Looks like most people are doing something else or injured (why the sling Gremlin)

Get well soon Kate

Think Clive might be thinking of a Home meet next week or sometime soon (sure he will post here as soon as something is certain)

Dave I will have a new wheeled toy for you to fall off next week  :Claugh: "Sole Skate" £8-99 on ebay and it looks lethal mate  :Cbiggrin:

I would be available if anyone wants a Staines meet on sunday just post here or text me

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline Gremlin

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2013, 04:29:06 PM »
Fell off the stilts and done a swan dive after jumping off a wall (which i landed) but then slipped put my hand out and my forearm went one way but the rest off my body went the other which meant i now have soft tissue damage around my elbow which has grown to an impressive size and has to be put in a sling to recover for a bit :Ccry: :Cfrown: :Cnah: :Cmad:

Offline clive

• Elite Member
  • jump as high as you can ,,worry about the landing
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2013, 07:06:11 PM »
Hi well im hoping to hold a meet next sunday will post as soon as i know....and jason im going to give my knee a try so i see you in staines same time same place..call you this evening mate....gew well soon roy and katy..see you next weekend david  :Straddle5:

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2013, 09:17:34 PM »
See you there Mate

Anyone else fancy a Staines meet 12-30 at the normal car park

Offline Davido

• The Ego
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2013, 07:57:31 AM »
Jason I've had a look on YouTube and that sole skate thing looks deadly! Shoukd be fun trying though. Can't wait for next Sunday! Will do my best to bring up the crash mats.

Clive - i'm sure you'll be fine dude, I could tell last week you were itching to get back on them!

Roy - ooh that sounds painful, however congrats on making the initial landing! I hope you realise you will now be jumping off dobbin or another suitable obstacle next weekend! Hope Katy feels better soon too!

See you all next week :)

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2013, 05:41:06 PM »
Sounds like that was some fun fall Roy  :Cbiggrin: hope it feels better soon and when are you gonna show us the bruises  :Cbiggrin:

Yep Dave think this one might just hospitalise both of us  :Claugh: but fun

Awesome meet today shame it was only Clive and me as you lot would have loved it

We might have a couple of new bockers joining us next week  :Cbiggrin:

Offline Gremlin

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2013, 06:31:50 PM »
I would if it would let me :Cerr: