Author Topic: broken buckle :/  (Read 3023 times)

Offline super-spring

• My You Tube
broken buckle :/
« on: October 06, 2012, 02:53:56 PM »
so one night i felt like a good sport and gave a bunch of friends a shot on my stilts, they were kinda funny and good and one almost broke his head  :Cerr: but anyway they messed around and broke a buckle -.- i could use it again but like see how you bend it back and it gets tighter.. well i got to push and pull the strap and the buckle sort of just dangles around now haha and there is 2 tiny little metal rods sticking out from the buckle so im away to go try repair it before i need to buy others, does anyone know of a way to fix it or will i just tinker around haha ? cheers

by the way was talking to locky and found out i wear my stilts the wrong way round  :Claugh: does anyone else do this haha cant bock with them on the right feet i fall over  :Claugh:
Most kids play foot ball ... Or ride bikes or skate board... But me, I am no normal kid ! I love to bock !

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
Re: broken buckle :/
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 10:30:39 PM »
the 2 rods, if they are like wire then they are the actual spring the makes the buckle work and would explain why its not working and is all floppy ;)

I guess its possible to get it back in place but I've never done it. Have a look closely at the working one and see where the wire needs to go.

Failing that, ask me nicely and I might throw one to Aberdeenshire.

Offline super-spring

• My You Tube
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 06:16:51 PM »
Swear you just love to show off in front of the forum haha ;) asked u about it on facebook and u never knew :O and I'll try asap dw :) no need to throw stuff down yet but thanks anyway :) and tempted to buy some new stilts this xmas anyway fingers crossed hehe
Most kids play foot ball ... Or ride bikes or skate board... But me, I am no normal kid ! I love to bock !

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 09:22:49 PM »
It's because you called them rods, it threw me off a bit but now I've looked at a buckle I am better informed lol

Offline super-spring

• My You Tube
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2012, 09:59:03 PM »
Ah okay got ya :) well I'm fixing them imorn so I'll tell ya athing goes