Author Topic: have power jump cz110 and weigh 124 Kg...am I screwed???HELP WANTED/NEEDED!!!  (Read 3685 times)

Offline JOLLY JUMPER

hi,
I recently purchased pro jumps cz 110 pros from ghostbikes, and then got the message
from pro jump that they don't sell heavier springs such as cz 120 ones ,like air-trekker in th US do...I weigh 124kg ,all muscles,so losing weight is out of the question.
I contacted air-trekkers ,a sister company from pro jump,who sell these carbon cz120 leaf springs that easily cope with weights over 120kg on their site,but they said they cannot sell/ship  to europeans,because of "patent issues".... :Ceek: :Crealmad: :Cswoon:
So,am I screwed ??? Or is there a way to still get these springs shipped to Belgium?
Anybody who can help???   :Cconfused:
thanks!!!

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Ok mate just to let you know the 110's go all the way up to 119 if they are the same as they used to be so if you ask nicely they may be able to find a set in the high end of 110's

I used to weigh 120kg and found that 109's were the best weight for me (the new style springs seem to be higher rated than the old ones
I have recently lost a fair bit of weight (really easy diet ) and now weigh in at 111kg and to be honest I am having trouble with the newer set of 109's in that they are to stiff for me at the moment
The older 109's are just right (used them more so they have got a bit softer)

But the only way you will know if they are right for you is to try but even if they are a bit soft for you you will still have fun on them so use them till you need new springs (It is easier to learn on softer springs) and then beg for the highest weight set of replacement springs they have in stock)

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK: