Author Topic: Jolly Jumper from....Belgium!  (Read 2694 times)

Offline JOLLY JUMPER

Jolly Jumper from....Belgium!
« on: September 22, 2012, 08:16:09 PM »
 I
Hi dudes/dudettes....
 My actual first name is Luc, that's why I use the name of the horse of Lucky Luke as my"forum-name..."
Ok....what's interesting to know about me? Well, I'm 40(read fourty)yrs of age, weigh a healthy 124Kg,as a result of some powerlifting (such as lifting 130Kg in series of 8 ) and until recently  was cruizing with my subaru impreza through my town until.... those idiots of town hall made the centre "traffic free!!!" Your bicycle will just get nicked if you leave it unattended  for a minute  ,So now  most people in the centre of town cover distance by walking, which just goes TOO SLOW...I made the conclusion that a set of Pro- jumpers will solve that!
I actually want to break the peace in the centre where I live,as a protest against killing traffic ....and there's also room for spare now!So it' s for grabs for people like me! One of the things I want to achieve is A JUMP OVER THE RECENTLY INSTALLED FOUNTAIN in the middle of the town square....which is surrounded by pub-terraces mostly overpopulated by chavs...non announced...let's create some disturbance!!! :Claugh: :PJ101John:
I've also been looking for other bockers around here,but since these stilts aren't sold in shops etc. in Belgium,I suppose I'll stay a rare breed here....
greeeetz from Belgium,
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 11:07:37 AM by JOLLY JUMPER »

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Re: Jolly Jumper from....Belgium!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 09:18:00 PM »
You will be amazed how many people want a go mate

And the more people you let have a try the more chance you have of getting others to buy them and getting mates to go bocking with

Get some pics when you jump the fountain (especially if you fail  :Claugh:)

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline super-spring

• My You Tube
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2012, 09:23:48 PM »
haha whats even better is when lots of people are biking around and you bounce past them all there faces are always like  :Cchatterbox: not knowing what your doing haha
Most kids play foot ball ... Or ride bikes or skate board... But me, I am no normal kid ! I love to bock !

Offline JOLLY JUMPER

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2012, 10:44:52 AM »
haha whats even better is when lots of people are biking around and you bounce past them all there faces are always like  :Cchatterbox: not knowing what your doing haha
yeah... there's a nice idea...!  :Cyes: :Cwink:
they also were talking about placing gatso's on the roads into town to enforce a very low speedlimit(30km/h) which is,if I'm informed correctly,the speed you'll get by running with bockers!!!Can't wait till the moment my ass gets photographed!!  :PJ101Ian: :Ctongue: :Ctwitcy:
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 11:02:28 AM by JOLLY JUMPER »