Author Topic: Get my Bocks today!  (Read 3147 times)

Offline Manny

Get my Bocks today!
« on: September 05, 2012, 09:07:35 AM »
So todays the day!

My Exo Pros are going to be delivered today and I'm pumped to get them! By the end of tonight I hope to be walking, running and jumping! (Big dreams there xD). I'm going to throw it all up on youtube. Plan to film most times I'm bocking!

I also have a decent bet with some people from where I train/work that I will be able to do a backflip in two weeks max! So if a video is not up of me doing a backflip in two weeks, I've lost some money and am most likely crying ;)

Excited to get bocking with some of you guys soon!

Manny

Offline clive

• Elite Member
  • jump as high as you can ,,worry about the landing
Re: Get my Bocks today!
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 10:54:49 AM »
Hi manny welcome to the forum,good to hear your getting your stilts today you might want to take it easy at first and like jason said wrist guards ..hope to see you on next meet  :Straddle5:

Offline Manny

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 11:13:20 AM »
Thanks for the welcome Clive!

And yes, don't plan on killing myself this week (Saving that for the week after ;) ) so I will just get to grips with them first and see how far I get.

And yes I have all the saftey gear ordered and on its way also! Don't wanna break my wrist again just yet lol

Offline clive

• Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 09:08:30 PM »
Good to here manny,so are you joining us banned bockers this sunday in staines make your first meet one to remember  :Cbiggrin: :Cyes:

Offline Manny

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2012, 09:14:59 PM »
Clive I'd love to but I'm not going to be here this weekend :S But I hope to be around the weekend after if you will be meeting again?

By then should be more confident on them! Im good at things when standin but getting up from the floor is a pain in the arse aha. Practise that abit more!

But would be cool to meet with you guys so you can show me the ropes and get me bocking like a pro ;)

Offline clive

• Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2012, 09:52:51 PM »
jason and i meet up most sundays 12 till 3  just lets one of us know.. take it easy  :Cyes:
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 09:54:44 PM by clive »

Offline Manny

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2012, 06:50:28 AM »
Awesome Clive! Will do