Author Topic: Eco pro footplate  (Read 5159 times)

Offline Davido

• The Ego
Eco pro footplate
« on: June 15, 2012, 09:24:24 PM »
Hi guys, just had a quick question.

On the exo pros, can you adjust the angle of the fopt plate? Looking at it I would say no, but wondered if anyone had any experience with trying?

The reason I ask is that when I wear my stilts it's like my feet are tilted backwards and my weight is on my heels, which feels horrible!

I'd really appreciate any help.

Many thanks! :)

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
Re: Eco pro footplate
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 10:21:54 PM »
Strange, stilts change your centre of gravity and pushes you forward infact the exo's do so more than the old M series.

Are you using calf cuffs or the knee bar? Calf cuffs incorrectly positioned can change the way you are leaning but I've never really encountered it.
But to answer your question, no they do not have any angle adjustment but nothing stopping you putting some cardboard under your heels until you have it just right and then putting a more permanent mod in place.

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 11:59:32 AM »
Hi Davido

Its probably your cuffs set to far forward that can give you that feeling

We can adjust it on sunday

I fitted walking feet to mine with a few adaptions but that would be a bit pricey to cure the problem you are having

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline Davido

• The Ego
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 12:05:22 PM »
Locky: Sounds like you could be onto something, cheers for the reply! :)

Jason: I'd really appreciate that, i've spent ages trying to get them set up and they seem to be better than they were but still a bit naff, so any offer of help is well recieved!