Author Topic: Area 51 on BGT, digilegs and my dented helmet  (Read 6522 times)

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
Area 51 on BGT, digilegs and my dented helmet
« on: May 12, 2012, 12:29:35 PM »
hey everyone, hope you are all well.
I have been a very busy bunny at late, taking more and more responsibility at work, and climbing the ladders so to speak.

theres a couple of things i came over to have a chat about, Firstly theres my new baby Digilegs
http://area51.co//Digilegs/Welcome-to-Digilegs-the-Original-Reverse-Leg-Stilts.html
I may have done your head in about them already if your on my facebook, so sorry for that.
Ive been making these for a good year nearly, each pair are custom made by mine or Dont Quit's fair hands and are designed to give costumiers a digitigrade (or dog leg) shape to work with.
We have shipped them to the four corners of the world, and are about to ship our forth pair out to universal studios japan, theres a couple of movies working with them at the minute, and we used them in our latest big show.
Check out our site and have a laugh at me in spandex (again)

Secondly, not sure if any of you seen it but my company Area51 (i got roped in also) had a selection of performers on Britain's got talent last week with our Globot show. here is the video for that...

It was a crazy process, if you have a read of the thread where the welsh bockers went on the show you will imagine the stuff we had to go through and clear, working with co2 cannons and 5 different types of pyro as well as angle grinding, Digilegs and normal plasterers stilts all in a minute and forty seconds. maybe we put a little too much on that stage at once, but the semi final show was aired to nearly 13 million people and got to show off some of my new creations.
The "steampunk Tv heads", the alien costumes other than their masks and wings were also made by me :)

It looks to have been a success as the inquirys are flooding in and we are getting bookings galore for the glow bot show, and may be looking for some new interactive performers if anyone here drives and is interested in some work hit me up via a pm here or at Neroizm@hotmail.co.uk and ill see if we can hook you up. i know theres a couple of guys here who are about to get on our books and with the festival and weekenders season about to kick off its getting to the most fun part of the year.

so that along with a hundred other crazy projects in the workshop explain why i have not been as active here, or on my stilts as i would like to be. I still love this place and bocking, but life gets in the way, thanks to bocking though my lifes always epic.

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline billymaya

Re: Area 51 on BGT, digilegs and my dented helmet
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 01:45:18 PM »
Hey buddy yes i saw you was a very good performance and the costume were awsome :) id be interested to know more about area 51 and the stuff you do i have had friends down in devon who i beleive have done some work for and with you who suggested i should check you out :) so def be interested in hearing some more about it :)

Offline Kiola

• Elite Member
  • Nuttier than Squirrel Poo..
    • www.SimeonKiola.com
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2012, 01:07:25 PM »
Nice work guys.. really enjoyed watching you all :)

New Vids;
The London Eye - By SimeonKiola
First Class - Car Flip Show 2013
Simeon Kiola 2012   

Currently Working Full time Self Employed International Stilts Acrobat/Entertainer

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 07:09:53 PM »
Wow nice one Nero

Lot of work went into that and it looked amazing

Well done all

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK: