Author Topic: new to calf cuffs  (Read 2894 times)

Offline spring_loaded

• Determined to succeed
new to calf cuffs
« on: May 09, 2012, 05:52:10 PM »
I need help fitting cuffs. I have looked at the tutorial but i dont understand it. Just got my exo pro's today and i need to fit the cuffs. Somebody give me some clear instructions?

Offline Sherwin

Re: new to calf cuffs
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 08:12:22 PM »
What specific part of the cuff fitting are you having troubles with?

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 08:13:06 PM »
If this is the walkthrough that you looked at

http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=2643.0

What part are you having trouble with

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline spring_loaded

• Determined to succeed
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 04:00:11 PM »
I got them on ok but now every time i go out on them i get the feeling that my knee isn't in line with the hoof. Wondering if the bars are attached tight enough as i only have the problem on one stilt. if i tighten the quick release up should it be fixed?

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 06:29:14 PM »
If it feels like your leg is being forced to lean inwards or outwards then you need to move the calf cuff slightly to the right or left. I find if its pulling inwards then I need to twist them inward a little bit. Literally moving 5mm-10mm at a time will make a difference. Once you have it just right, tighten up that quick release good and tight.

If its not done tight then it can cause the cuffs to move should you fall or put excessive weight on one side and then you have to adjust them all over again.

I actually mark mine up with marker pen so if my cuffs ever move or someone else goes on them and changes them I can quickly get them back to exactly how I like it.