Author Topic: Not been here since 2008  (Read 4374 times)

Offline Rude Dog

• Radically Radioactive!
Not been here since 2008
« on: March 25, 2012, 11:38:34 AM »
:Cconfused:

Yo, I finally got some Pro-Jump EXO CX80s, it only took me 4 years to do it.  :Cerr:

But yes, I did it, I am here, spring has sprung and I feel that's the best time to spring myself...  :Cbiggrin:

I live in North London (Finsbury Park, N4). I am a noob.

Hold me.

:PJR:

« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 01:14:31 AM by Rude Dog »
Bocks: Pro-Jump Exo Pro / Air-Trekkers Extreme - CZ80s
I was sneaking and peeping and scoping the scene, you know copping a major 'tude,
when I cut loose this bunch of dweebs, boy time to teach them some rude! Eh, dog that is...

Offline Hilly-of-the-Marshes

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
Re: Not been here since 2008
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 06:49:40 PM »
Better late than never.

Welcome back!

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 09:49:50 AM »
Welcome aboard :)

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 06:23:45 PM »
Welcome Rude Dog

The Hanworth Banned are down and west of you in the TW13 area and your welcome to visit when you want some company  :Cbiggrin:

We meet most sundays for a couple of hours

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline Rude Dog

• Radically Radioactive!
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2012, 04:57:26 AM »
Well that's a kindly offer but a bit of a mission! Do we not have central London meet up's?
Seems odd not to have a regular affair in the capital as it's easy for all of the surrounding areas to get too.
Bocking in London parks must occur! We could even bock at Broadgate and be streamed on webcam to the globe!

Web stream:
http://vs1-73418.highspeedoffice.net/view/viewer_index.shtml

:Cbiggrin:
I was sneaking and peeping and scoping the scene, you know copping a major 'tude,
when I cut loose this bunch of dweebs, boy time to teach them some rude! Eh, dog that is...

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2012, 07:21:58 PM »
Occasionally we do all decend on London

I am there every week day in the Covent Garden area but only have an hour or less due to work and not that if they send me out somewhere

On a weekend it is easier and cheeper (If 4 of you are going) to get out of London using the car so we normaly go to Basingstoke or stay local

Having said that we all love central London meets and there are some fab spots to bock up there

You do have the odd over zelous Security Guard and SPCO that don't want you to have fun and think your dangerous (Lost count of how many times I have been chucked off the South Bank and the bottom of Trafalgar sq :Claugh:)
But once you know the places to avoid it is good and there are big crowds

If you organize some meets we will try and come but do keep an eye on what is going on at the time as a lot of the best places have big events on a lot of the weekends through the year and although some of them welcome us with open arms some don't

When we have had meets in the past the general meetup place was the EYE as it is close to Waterloo station and easy to find but the security arn't keen on us there unless we don't bounce  :Claugh:

To be honest the Parks are a bit boring as the only decent bits are the paths

The top of Trafalgar is good as is Picadilly (if a bit small) Leicester Sq is out at the moment as it is a building site but when they finish it it could be the best place (by the pics of the finished article) but think the Security will be a problem if to many turn up at once

Anyway get one sorted and you should get a few people turning up

Next time I get a free afternoon and Clive comes up I will give you a shout as we spend about 4 hrs up in London

Offline Rude Dog

• Radically Radioactive!
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2012, 01:55:24 AM »
That sounds uberly wicked and pukka dude.  :Becky:

I shall keep my eyes peeled and attempt to get some interest up in the city!
I need so hype up bocks and get some chums involved!

:Cerr:

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2012, 07:16:29 PM »
You got it there mate
The best thing that can happen for you is to find someone down the road from you
I did about 3 years ago (Clive) and have lost count of the meets we have been to together
Also it makes the cost of petrol to go to meets much better if you can share it between a car load so you get to go to all the good meets
And you have someone to compete against and that helps push you

Offline Rude Dog

• Radically Radioactive!
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2012, 08:50:43 PM »
Yeah I imagine it must be nice having at least one other person to bock with. Bocking is totally cult and underground man!
I'd never seen bocks in real life until I got mine yesterday! I took the plunge though! I am a bit sad to have to learn the gubbins on my own though. So glad to have the PJ forums!  :Cbiggrin:

I'll try not to bore y'all with noob posts all the time.

:Cnotworthy:

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2012, 04:30:03 PM »
We love Noobs mate  :Cbiggrin:

Just so we can push them over  :Claugh:

Only kidding we live to answer even the daftest questions
I can remember asking a few corkers at first and as you know we never delete anything here so they are always there to haunt you  :Claugh:

Offline Rude Dog

• Radically Radioactive!
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2012, 05:46:19 AM »
Well I think I managed to sort my cuffs out. Find the bars painful but find the cuffs less secure so far. Will find out today.
Woke at 4am and have sat here putting inner-tubes over my springs in prep for today.
I took photos and will pop them up in the relevant thread. (if I can find it.)

:Crolleyes: