Author Topic: Win some PJ's at Capital Bocking  (Read 2849 times)

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
Win some PJ's at Capital Bocking
« on: July 31, 2012, 09:30:20 PM »
Projump have ever so kindly agreed to give away a pair of Exo's and a pair of Exo Pros at Capital Bocking in a few weeks.

This is great news and I'm sure it will be welcomed by everyone. The problem now is how do we give them away so that it is fair and available for all the bockers who attend CB.

A few suggestions I've had so far are:

Fancy dress competition
Most improved bocker (on the day)

I'd really like this to be open to everyone who is there, no matter what ability level they are at.
The stilts will be available to take home on the day (pros are 60kg and the standards are 90kg) however PJ will allow you to swap the springs to your weight range as long as they springs are not used.

So does anyone have any suggestions on how we could give these stilts away?

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Re: Win some PJ's at Capital Bocking
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 10:06:35 PM »
Not a clue mate  :Claugh: but I wouldn't want to be one of the judges  :Cbiggrin:

Awesome prizes three cheers for PJ "Hip Hip"
With prizes that good there will be a hot contest

I know it's boring but a raffle might be the fairest way and it means everyone can join in (you included mate) and no one has to judge

Although I like the fancy dress idea it's a bit awkward if your camping  :Claugh: unless I come as a Circus tent  :Cbiggrin:

Most improved is that as in who falls over the most or the fist one in the ambulance  :Claugh: (if you ain't falling your not trying hard enough)
If it's the most falls we have a secret wepon we can just bring Ben along he can fall about 5 times an hour  :Claugh:

If you make it the oldest on the day Clive will be in a quandry  :Cbiggrin: either admit he's older than me or miss out on a free set of PJ's  :Claugh:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 11:23:51 PM »
I actually said a raffle jokingly last night but it is fair.

Offline billymaya

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 12:50:34 AM »
i think a raffle is a good idea doesnt take much to buy a book of raffle tickets plus fancy dress wouldnt be any good as id win hands down with me iron man suit lol :P

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2012, 07:04:50 PM »
Hands down Billy "woah there my boy"  :Claugh:

Clive can we strap the Dragon to the roof mate  :Cbiggrin: I'll give you a run for your money  :Cbiggrin:

Seriously though I agree that a fancy dress would be easier for some that others (As we just saw)

So a raffel might be fairest (and it might stop Clive having to buy a trailer  :Claugh: )

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline billymaya

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2012, 07:10:46 PM »
lol bring it on jason lol ironman vs the dragon ;) i hope these no favouriteisum from the welshies jusy because your a dragon!!!! lol