Author Topic: North Wales (Bangor University)  (Read 4111 times)

Offline Peetah

North Wales (Bangor University)
« on: January 18, 2012, 04:23:10 PM »
Hello all, I started at Bangor uni this year and brought my stilts up with me, just can't seem to find anyone else with them! Would be nice to get some people together for some gym sessions :)

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
Re: North Wales (Bangor University)
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 04:46:29 PM »
Cool, where are you from when not in uni?

I think the N.E.W.C. guys are the closest to you, covering north east wales and chester. Still a bit of a trek for you but there could be some bockers closer.

Offline Peetah

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 11:04:58 PM »
From Essex whilst not at uni... my brother was part of the Essex Power Bockers for a bit, but it was like a 30 minute drive when neither of us could drive, but I can drive now so over the summer we might come along to some of their training sessions, but for now I need ones close to me :D

I'll take a look at those lot, see if anyone's close or goes to the uni, surely someone at the uni must do it also :(

Offline SNuD

• PJF Contributor
    • N.E.W.C. Powerbockers
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 03:37:12 AM »
Hello Peetah.
Croeso i gogledd Cymru.
Yeh as Locky said we are only an hour away. Are you on facebook? We tend to arrange local meets via fb, check us out on   http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/119956234700765/
or our website but we only put the major events on there. We are traveling to Birmingham on 25th Feb to a big meet if you want to join us.
Do you have transport?
Get in touch anyway and see what we can arrange.

SNud (Ste)

Growing OLD is compulsory. Growing UP is optional. OPT OUT!

Offline Peetah

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 08:13:00 PM »
I've requested to join the group, just in case you do anything a bit closer to me... my mode of transport would be the train, costs £13 for a return to Chester so I might come up for a few things, just wont be regular! :(