Author Topic: Yorkshire Bockers  (Read 3400 times)

Offline DevilsGreen

• New to Bocking and the forum! <3
Yorkshire Bockers
« on: January 17, 2012, 04:02:14 PM »
Soooo I can't find any bocking groups still active in the Yorkshire area, and there doesn't seem to be any active bockers in the area. =[

I am thinking of making my own group to try and draw people into the sport and hopefully won't be on my own for long!
I'm working on setting up a free website at the minute and came up with a few idea's for a logo!

=D

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/214/screenshot20120117at144.png/

Any thoughts guys?
(I'm personally not fond of the font)

:Becky:

Offline SNuD

• PJF Contributor
    • N.E.W.C. Powerbockers
Re: Yorkshire Bockers
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 04:50:27 PM »
Like the guy doing the straddle jump, the other looks like he is falling over. The image behind the text makes it a little harder to read. The image above the text makes the whole logo high and thus more difficult to get into a heading on a webpage.
Hope that is not too negative because it's great what you are doing and best of luck with it.
I set our website up if want any help, not that I've got much, but I'll be happy to offer what I have learned.  :Cyes:

Growing OLD is compulsory. Growing UP is optional. OPT OUT!

Offline DevilsGreen

• New to Bocking and the forum! <3
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 06:23:10 PM »
No no. =] It's good!
Looking back at them I see what you mean by it looking like he's falling over. =o

And with the website, I was just going to use webs.com, it's pretty easy to use, does the job and I've messed about with it before. =] Do you pay for yours?

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 08:16:15 PM »
I think the falling over one is more realistic for most bockers  :Claugh:

But seriously they are good but keep working at it as I find most of the logos that I really lik don't have a bocking picture in them at all

Like the RiserRaptors, NEWC Powerbockers and my own Banned logo

So go for one those or think outside the box and shock us all  :Claugh:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK: