Author Topic: broken air trekkers CZ-A extreme ratchet  (Read 4988 times)

Offline GingerJumper

broken air trekkers CZ-A extreme ratchet
« on: December 29, 2011, 10:32:01 PM »
OK so the spring is broke but the ratchet workes and stays secure but it flops around and i can feal it so its kind of annoying where can i purchase just the ratchet i can take it off so they have to have a replacement parts i'm guessing if there is a link where to go any help would be great
I'm sorry for any misspellings i'm most likely on my iphone and i also suck at spelling in the first place so ya sry o also if u wan add me on facebook just go to www.facebook.com/piroguy21 just send me a message saying ur frome the jumping stilt boards so i know who you r

Offline GingerJumper

Re: broken air trekkers CZ-A extreme ratchet
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 04:29:52 AM »
ok i found these ratchets they r for powerisers for $9.99 for 4 and i am wondering if they could work for air trekkers?
I'm sorry for any misspellings i'm most likely on my iphone and i also suck at spelling in the first place so ya sry o also if u wan add me on facebook just go to www.facebook.com/piroguy21 just send me a message saying ur frome the jumping stilt boards so i know who you r

Offline GingerJumper

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 04:51:47 AM »

Offline BitLord83

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 05:00:07 AM »
Don't know if they would fit, but if you bought these brand new they should still be under warranty and they should replace them for free. Contact Air Trekkers directly and they should sort it out. Let us know how that goes.

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 12:11:54 PM »
Don't know about state side but Projump used to sell the rachet section on its own

I would have thought that the dealer you bought them from would supply spares

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline GingerJumper

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2011, 05:47:10 AM »
Ya my mom emailed air trekkers and the ceo emaild her back saying to send pics of the damage so they can replane itand thanks for the help