Author Topic: 7 league t-rex's still worth anything?  (Read 3274 times)

Offline bobc

7 league t-rex's still worth anything?
« on: December 05, 2011, 12:33:56 AM »
I have a pair of 7 league t-rex's that have been gathering dust for some time now, i was hoping to sell them but have read that 7 league is no longer in business, which makes pricing them a bit tricky..

i was wondering if some kind soul might advise me what a fair price would be for them?
i think they're the 90kg versions, about 2 years old, with around a dozen hours use probably, the springs are taped & i have the box (all in swindon, uk, if that makes any difference)
I can take pics if it would help.

thanks for any advice, even if it's that they are now obsolete ;)

Offline acroair

• acroair.co.uk
Re: 7 league t-rex's still worth anything?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 01:34:41 AM »
hi , i think they are still in business , just not importing to the uk as the have no distributer . no sure what they are worth as all depends of condition , maybe post a couple of pictures may help .

chris@acroair.co.uk

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 11:19:36 AM »
They are still in business just not in the UK as Chris says and they are good stilts. The problem is the design is old and I consider them to be clunky :)

The other problem is when you can buy projump exos for £150 (which I think are superior to 7 leagues) then for 2nd hand 7's I really wouldnt pay more than £60 for them.
I think the best way to get more for them is to put them on ebay and see if you can get a buyer who is too stupid to do proper research and pay over the odds for them.

Offline bobc

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 09:47:29 PM »
Thanks for the replies, £60 is less than i had hoped to be honest, but better than scraping them  :Cmask:

i tried to attach some pics here, but keep getting a server error, so here's a link: http://tinyurl.com/cu4syne.