Author Topic: Walking and falling in Finland  (Read 1657 times)

Offline Maiju

Walking and falling in Finland
« on: August 21, 2011, 12:23:17 PM »
Hi! I got my projumps in July and in this video my bf captured my first steps on powerisers. Yeah its was little bit shaky and not so sure what Im doing :D
Nowadays I can run quite fast but can't jump so high that I want. I dunno whats problem, cause I feel like those springs don't bend so much. They bend better when they are warmer.
I use Pro-jump exo pro cz60 and I weight 53-55kg.
Maybe I should buy new ones, i dunno. Winter is coming so jumping will be over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5pPY4lGZRA&lc=NJ57fh0XTCTAuUl6qPKhXzJI45BNES0KXP_YAZ93F2M&feature=inbox

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Re: Walking and falling in Finland
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 12:37:34 PM »
Welcome to the forum Maiju, absolutely fab video - these are the types of videos we really miss on the forum, so keep them coming, really want to see how you progress!
By the way these videos may help you :P http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/index.php?page=Getting-Up-After-A-Fall

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 09:19:32 PM »
Great vid mate

Why stop during the winter we bock in the snow over here  :Claugh: (When we get some  :Cbiggrin:)

Find a local gym or any spot undercover and your set up for some fun (under the motorway is one of our winter spots)

At your age you will put on height and weight quickly so probably by next summer they will be ideal for you

But you will find that the more time you spend on them the easier it will get as you build muscle and technique

Ditto Naz keep the vids coming

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 10:00:41 PM »
I couldnt agree more with naz about we miss these videos. I actually commented on this on youtube and asked her to post here just for that very reason.

Thanks for sharing and if winter means no jumping, could you find somewhere indoors to jump?