Author Topic: Danish guy need a Helping hand.  (Read 3966 times)

Offline cookie

Danish guy need a Helping hand.
« on: August 14, 2011, 09:21:02 PM »
Well as the Subject says..

Hi I am Chris, and i am from Denmark.. Tho we don't have any forums, about this kind of extrem sport, so i have to find this UK one. ( And so far i like what i see :) )
I been reading the beginner guide, and a lot of the other posts that people have postet.
Buuut Ofc i have a question...

The guide says that you need to buy a 10-20 kg heavyer spring then you weigh.
Tho it allso says it depends on how much sport you do.. I have to say i Run from time to time, but got strong legs, ( working 12-15 hours daily standing and walking, played batminton etc. )
I am 189 Cm Tall and i weigh 80-83 kg.

So i guess that i am looking, for a 80-89 or 90-99 kg set right? like the Adult Powerisers 2008 model ?

I hope you guys can help me out here. In denmark we can only buy Flyjumpers, and they look a bit weak ?
Allso i properly have to find a Uk Shop that mails to other countrys?

Best regards Christian..Allso i am sorry for spelling mistakes, my english is rusty :(

Offline billymaya

Re: Danish guy need a Helping hand.
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 12:33:48 AM »
hi buddy welcome to the club :) prepare yourself for the most fun you can have on 2 legs lol

regards yours question about weights it depends if your looking at the old style pro jumps or the new style exo range as with the old style pro jumps they suggest you go 10 kgs above your actual weight but with the exo pro's they suggest you go for a set that match your weight :) hope this helps this is a great forum with lots of info :)

dont forget to post up some photos and vids when your finaly decide on a pair and good luck you cant get much better than pro jump stilts for the price and quality of build :)

Offline cookie

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 05:59:57 AM »
HI there mate. It sure helps. Now i can cut down to two diffrent kinds of stilts.. Price do not matter, i just need to find what fits me the best, specialy if i have to have them sent from Uk to DK.

If i have read the infomation right, the diffrence between old vs new, is improved support,foot bindings, knee support. bearings etc..

so if i understand you right, it's eigther

http://www.ghostbikes.com/products/PowerBock-Shop-Jumping-Stilts-Adult-Pro-Jump-Exo-Pro/2734-pro-jump-exo-pro-jumping-stilts-%28cz90%29.html#descriptiontab the ( 77-87 kg ) or ( 87-97 kg )

or

http://www.skatehut.co.uk/acatalog/Adult_Powerisers_2008__199.95_.html

best regards christian.

Offline billymaya

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 09:38:55 AM »
hi again christian :)

well if moneys not a problem i'd would recommend the exo pro's i own a pair myself and love them not only are they built well and they are lighter which = more height. I've been using mine for the last 6 months and cant get enough of them on the plus side also pro jumps customer services are second to know and naz and her team always go out of their way to help there customers,

i weigh 88kg give or take and i have 88kg springs which suits me down to the ground perfectly i did have 94 kg springs previously, found them ok but it was quite hard work getting height and to keep bouncing but now i have my 88kg springs i find it a lot less tiring and easy to get good height with out bottoming out the springs,so if i were you i would go for springs as closeto your weight as you can if you contact the customer service team with your requirements they should be able to find you the springs to your nearest weight :)

in a nut shell if you can get them delivered  to you id say pro jump exo pro's all the way!! :)

check out some of the videos on the forum to see some of the guys using the exo pro's and the stuff they can do on them its amazing hopefully it will be me up there one day lol ;)

Offline powerbaffo

• EtnaJumpers Group
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 10:31:21 AM »
Hi christian,
both models are excellent, if I can give you some advice, if you decide to take the Pro-Jump EXO Pro, get the CZ80, not CZ90, if I understood correct you are beginning now so CZ90 could be too hard for you, ask to nAz.
If you choose Poweriser take PR90120 or ask if they have the model with the new springs PR7090 HARD, PR7090 may be too soft for your weight after a little practice.

best regards
PowerBaffo

Jumping under the Vulcano!
http://www.etnajumpers.it

Offline cookie

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 04:06:03 PM »
Hi guys . Thanks for both your answers. If i contact customer service, then.. erm who is customer service, :P If i am gonna order a pair from a UK website, then what page should i order it from.?
Ghostbikes.com

So what you both are saying is that if i deside to buy the pro jump exo i should get springs that's 77-87 kg. and if i buy the other pair i should get the ones were the springs go from 80-90 or 90-120 if they don't have the new springs?

Again thanks a lot, as i said earlyer, this sport is not big in DK, and there for we don't have any shops or people that can answer my questions.:( ( sadface)

regards christian.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2011, 05:24:35 PM »
hey there

Customer Services would be 00441772 792 600 if you would like to order by phone or at the moment use the GhostBikes.com site to order the jumping stilts whilst the Pro-Jump site is getting constructed.

Thank you

Offline cookie

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2011, 05:27:46 PM »
no no no dude, i am the one that has to say THANK you. Both for the fast answers, and the help. I am really happy about that :)  I ordered a pair earlyer today , so 6 days and they should be at the local postoffice, awaiting for me :D :D

Regards Christian.