Author Topic: EA Events 2011  (Read 4011 times)

Offline Paul-Self

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
    • EA Bockers
EA Events 2011
« on: May 19, 2011, 06:40:19 PM »
Ok so bassically we are getting a lot of interest through the website and hits have reached over 500 monthly im recieving numerous emails about stilt work so i thought would be easier to start putting it all in one place so you can all view it.

Site Visits - 476 since May 1st.

BBC

- Waiting on a date this is confirmed we will be doing something for the new t.v programme on bbc1 that i spoke to you guys about.

Helping the new Poweriser seller

Yep no problems on the Advance 90120 Plus+, you should be able to give them  a really good workout, they should be due into us around the 14th  May, I will arrange for a free issue to shipped to you for some testing, you will be the first to try them…….we may want them back at sometime, but no rush on it as they will be demo units….

again this will also entail some promo work.

Stowmarket Carnival
Leading the Stowmarket Carnival procession on Saturday 16th july. Confirmed we are doing this.

Norwich olympic countdown

My name is liz wimms and I am the Event Coordinator for Norwich City Council. We have worked with you before on Sport Relief and we have another event on Sunday 24th July at Chapelfield Plain which is signaling 1 year to go until the Olympics. I wondered if you guys would be interested in performing there.

August Needham Lake Festival - Cash Payment for this one.

as stated this one has a cash payment and will be on august 14th. performing with the art of urban movement.

Verandah Bar Stowmarket > V.I.P invites for the after party.

he Saturday 3rd Sept but it starts at 8pm in the evening I was wondering if you guy's would attend for a bit I should hopefully have some people doing fire poi aswell. the local television / papers will be in on this too so hopefully there will be plenty of press for u guys and also sum V.I.P invites for when ur finished on the night

This is the current confirmed events i have at the moment their is another 3 or so which im waiting on confirmation please could you guys start confirming your availability for these?

« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 07:01:03 PM by Paul-Self »

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
Re: EA Events 2011
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 04:23:35 PM »
Love This!

Nice one Paul :D. I'l be home for most of summer, dead excited to do more bocking, its boring up here without you guys :(

Offline carlgreen

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for backFLEEP!
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2011, 04:24:22 PM »
Well done everyone :)

lets hope this leads to more, bigger better stuff

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2011, 06:05:39 PM »
Hi Guys, I'm making this event its own thread as well,but thought i'd add it to the list here as well.

http://stockportcarnival.com/

Stockport Carnival/Parade 23rd July - I'm currently negotiating the level of pay, but they will definitely pay for travel, and hopefully a bit extra as well. To be able to do this you must be able to flip on concrete confidently. Sorry, its what the organizers have specified!

Much love, Carl loves Men,
xx