Author Topic: Hello all  (Read 3037 times)

Offline verb0ss

• Jump High and Prosper
Hello all
« on: April 02, 2011, 10:54:37 AM »
Hi. My name is David. I've been bocking for couple of weeks and absolutely love it. I live in Staines and as far as I know I'm the only bocker there at the moment although remember seeing Jason couple of years back with few chaps bocking around Staines. I'm looking forward to bock with others so if anyone live near Staines or Ealing/Perivale (as I spend there loads of my free time) just give me a shout.

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Re: Hello all
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 11:10:46 AM »
Hi David

Yep I remember seeing you in staines

Funnily enough I was there last sunday on my bocks

Clive Hollie Gemma and I are all based in Hanworth (about 8 miles from staines ) so you are not alone

I get over to staines most sat & sun visiting my mother-in-law so should be able to meet you now and then

We used to do every weekend at various places but had lots of work and other things going on but as the summer is coming will be out more now

There are also a lot of other bockers in the surrounding area and we do meets at many places

Hampton Ct, Kingston, Ricmond, Twickenham, Staines and we visit Reading, Bassingstoke and a lot of others

I'm laid up with ManFlu this weekend but Clive may be out depending on his work load

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 02:35:09 PM »
hi and welcome dave.....checkout the 'walk for life' thread  thats london in june   should be loads of us turning up

Offline verb0ss

• Jump High and Prosper
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 03:55:29 PM »
@Jason
Shame we didn't drop into each other. I usually bock around Stains park. Hanworth is just 10 min drive from my place. Im away for 2 weeks but will get in touch with You when I'll come back. I'm rly looking forward to meet some other bockers and have a bounce around in bigger group.
@Bbmthbloke
Yes mate. I already did. I will try to make it there.

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2011, 07:50:12 PM »
Ok Mate

By Staines park do you mean the one in commercial road the one by the river in the center of staines or The Lammas round the back of Staines

Or is there another one I have missed  :Cbiggrin:

I grew up in Staines so like going back there

Oh and most of us are going on Walk for Life so you can come up on the train with us if you like

Offline verb0ss

• Jump High and Prosper
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2011, 01:01:41 PM »
I meant The Lammas mate. Thats my bocking spot.

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2011, 07:38:40 PM »
Lammas is good mate but there are a couple of fab spots

By the river is a good one for any time and the courage building is great but only on sundays (the guards move you on other days)
Center is good but you get some loud mouths sometimes
And there is a good spot outside argos with some seats and an icecream shop near  :Claugh: