Author Topic: Fix Pro-Jump.co.uk shop!!  (Read 2783 times)

Offline robinangered

Fix Pro-Jump.co.uk shop!!
« on: April 29, 2011, 07:03:32 PM »
hey fix this spare part section FAST OR NOW please  :Ctongue: http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/6964/ghostbikes.jpg

the reason i dont make myself an order is that i see no price nor picture of plastic bushings and foot plate, thats what i need included in the order with a pair of pro-jump stilts.

//Thx alot if you might fix this, i was sending some mail to someone on the site, a girl i think? she was linking me to the spare part section but i only see rubber sole, and i want rubber foot place/feet the one you use to replace the old rubber sole on, and plastic bushings becuse i need them very bad!  :Cnotworthy:

Now gotta wait to next month, but please fix the online shop so i can place and pay for my order.  :Nero:

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Re: Fix Pro-Jump.co.uk shop!!
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 08:19:57 PM »
The web site is in the process of being updated (I think )

So why don't you give them a phone call and order direct

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 12:55:40 AM »
Please call in on +441772 792 600 to place your order all parts are on the system, the projump site is a little while away yet. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience,

Offline robinangered

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2011, 03:26:09 PM »
might the site be fix in the summer?  :Cnah: im not that good in talking english tho it would cost alot call from sweden to england :) so the internet shop is the best for me :)

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2011, 12:14:15 AM »
leave it with me till next week Ill get them parts up for you on the Ghostbikes site so you can order them online