Author Topic: New Exo's  (Read 3267 times)

Offline OriginalMrH

New Exo's
« on: April 08, 2011, 11:40:42 PM »
So I've got the new Exo Pros, had them about 3 weeks and about 20 hours walking/running in them.
However I can only seem to jump about 2ft as opposed to 3/4 which I can on my friends Originals. His springs are more worn in, however they are for 2 weight classes up that me.
Any idea how to get more air, or soften the springs quicker?

Also probably due to a stack running where I caught the springs together, I now seem to be running by bringing my legs out, round then forward. Any tips on how to run 'straight' again as it were.

One last thing the hooves on the Exo's are smaller than the hooves on the Originals. Does this smaller surface area mean greater upward force?

Many thanks

New to blocking Oli!

Offline Hilly-of-the-Marshes

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
Re: New Exo's
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 12:20:47 AM »
So I've got the new Exo Pros, had them about 3 weeks and about 20 hours walking/running in them.
However I can only seem to jump about 2ft as opposed to 3/4 which I can on my friends Originals. His springs are more worn in, however they are for 2 weight classes up that me.
Any idea how to get more air, or soften the springs quicker?

Also probably due to a stack running where I caught the springs together, I now seem to be running by bringing my legs out, round then forward. Any tips on how to run 'straight' again as it were.

One last thing the hooves on the Exo's are smaller than the hooves on the Originals. Does this smaller surface area mean greater upward force?

Many thanks

New to blocking Oli!

i'd be glad to help you out with this stuff if you want to have a meet in the next couple of weeks, i'm free tomorrow morning, or most of the way through the week

Offline JCDenton

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 08:00:35 AM »
I think the prob might be the "2 sizes above mine" I had some exo's from 7leagues and i found them sooo much stiffer and these are the correct weight. I think with exo's you need to buy the correct weight or maybe the next set up if your hitting the top range of your weight. Control is just as important as power.

Offline DaRaiden

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 08:34:22 AM »
Hm, I thought he meant the ones of his friend are 2 weight classes above his weight.

But you are very right hehe, I bought 2 classes above, now trying to get the correct springs :D.

Happy bocking^^ :PJ101John:

Offline OriginalMrH

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2011, 11:27:28 AM »
Yer mine are made for my weight, it's my friends that are 2 weight classes above.

Jacob, I've pm'd you. Had no idea that there were any others around here other than me and Sana. Would be cool to chill out.

Cheers for the advice everyone :D