Author Topic: Pro-Jump stilts shipping to SWEDEN  (Read 4784 times)

Offline robinangered

Pro-Jump stilts shipping to SWEDEN
« on: March 25, 2011, 03:49:34 PM »
I want to buy: Pro-Jump EXO Pro Jumping Stilts (CZ100)

I think CZ100 is good for me, my weight is 98KG and want to jump around and be able to run with my stilts  :Csmile:

The big question or thing that have made my not order any stilts from projump.co.uk is that im not sure if i can trust the post office/mail if i buy and if i will get my stilts or not, so i ask here to get more sure  :Cbiggrin:

Can i order this stilts and will i get them if i live in sweden? is it no problem for projump.co.uk to send me the stilts after i have place my order and payed for it?  :Cerr:

Is there any or some orders made from sweden for stilts from projump the last month?  :Nero:

//Thx alot for answer on my questions

Offline Mibsportler

Re: Pro-Jump stilts shipping to SWEDEN
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 04:18:15 PM »
heya

i had some sent to austria and there was no prob at all - escpecially as they use dpd so u can track all time long!!! :Cwink:

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 08:37:20 PM »
Gotta say I have had about 10 pairs delivered over the years and they have all made it

DPD are a fab company and since PJ have been using them I havn't heard anyone complain about not getting their stilts on time

As far as trusting Projump they are the most trustworthy company I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with and their customer service is second to none

I don't know the technicalitys of sending to Sweden but the only thing I can see stopping it is Patent problems but haven't heard of any
Also the postage may be a little higher of course

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline SNuD

• PJF Contributor
    • N.E.W.C. Powerbockers
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2011, 02:31:46 AM »
"As far as trusting Projump they are the most trustworthy company I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with and their customer service is second to none"

Got to agree with 100%  :Cyes:

Why doesn't this quote buttom work any more?  :Ceek:

Or why can't I log off?  :Ceek:

Growing OLD is compulsory. Growing UP is optional. OPT OUT!

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2011, 08:40:48 PM »
Don't work for me either SNuD  :Claugh:

Just copy and paste  :Cbiggrin:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline Hilly-of-the-Marshes

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2011, 08:51:43 PM »
i've found to quote anyone you have to click "quote" instead of "reply" then "quote" so that it brings you into the reply screen with the quotation already there