Author Topic: Competition Winners  (Read 6679 times)

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Competition Winners
« on: March 13, 2011, 03:08:24 AM »
Hi All

Firstly please accept my apologies for the delay in announcing the winners - time seems to really fly when you're very busy.

Unfortunately (and this is probably my fault!) I don't think the entries captured what we were trying to do but although it was mentioned that a prize wasn't guaranteed I hope the winners will be happy with the prizes offered!

Winner: Brendan - £100 towards anything on Pro-Jump.co.uk
Runner ups: nakedsamuraiguy, squeeker, Biohazard, Jason  - Any bindings from Pro-Jump.co.uk

Please pm me with your details and what you would like - I'll try and get prizes out to you by the end of the week

I would also like some suggestions on a competition for next month - so get your thinking caps on, lets make it a good one :)

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Re: Competition Winners
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 07:26:25 PM »
Thanks Naz

Great prize

Gotta admit I agree that none of the entrys met the criteria despite some good tries

Well done Brendan and all

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline Squeeker

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 07:54:28 PM »
Thanks Naz

Great prize

Gotta admit I agree that none of the entrys met the criteria despite some good tries

Well done Brendan and all

What he said :P

Offline billymaya

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2011, 08:22:55 PM »
well done to all the winners :) i also concur (or however you spell it) with jason but good try everyone :)

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2011, 12:44:13 PM »
Yay, thanks very much Naz! ^_^ I'll PM you my details when I've thought about what I'd like. Thank you, thank you! ^_^ x
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline nakedsamuraiguy

• Group: Riser Raptors
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2011, 01:58:32 PM »
Congrats to Brendan and well done to everyone else, and wooo new bindings!

• Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2011, 05:45:13 PM »
Thanks Naked Samurai. =) Well done to the rest of you too.

Hmm...on top of the £15 you gave us earlier that means I only need to save up £94.99 for a pair of pros.
Or just £34.99 for regular exos... what do you guys think - Exo, or Exo Pro? It's a tough one!
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline JCDenton

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2011, 06:45:54 PM »
I would get pro's for the extra's, esp the aluminium knee bar blocks.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 06:47:26 PM by JCDenton »

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2011, 10:09:54 PM »
Id buy a holiday to blackpool :P

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

• Elite Member
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2011, 11:31:07 PM »
I'm not sure they sell holidays in the pro-jump shop. =P

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2011, 08:33:10 PM »
I'm sure they would put you up in the shop if you do some demo work mate  :Claugh:

• Elite Member
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2011, 12:20:10 AM »
Lol. What do you think I should go for Jason... Exos, or save a bit more and go for the Exo Pros?

At JCD - That's a good point about the aluminium blocks, I forgot about that.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 12:22:28 AM by Brendan (NeoNinja) »

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2011, 07:50:40 PM »
If you like cuffs the Pro's are the ones to go for as they hold the cuffs better

The main thing about the pro's is the lightness

Personally I would buy the standard Exo's if it was my first set (don't think that applys to you Brendan  :Claugh:)

But at your level go for the Pro's

• Elite Member
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2011, 09:24:03 PM »
Yeah, even if I went for the standard Exos I would want to put cuffs on them, and the plastic blocks would be a concern...so I think you've made up my mind. =) Thanks! =D

P.s. We'll have a shiny new gym down here in Birmingham in a month or so, and when it opens you're all invited to bock around at the open day. ^_^

Offline Mibsportler

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2011, 09:35:14 PM »
if that is for the whole day
P.s. We'll have a shiny new gym down here in Birmingham in a month or so, and when it opens you're all invited to bock around at the open day. ^_^
I'll so try to be there  :Cyes:

• Elite Member
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2011, 09:43:46 PM »
Glad to hear it. =) I'll post details closer to the time. ^_^