Author Topic: Win Pro-Jump Exo's - Oct - Jan 2011 Competition  (Read 13648 times)

Offline spawnyb

Re: Win Pro-Jump Exo's - Oct - Jan 2011 Competition
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2011, 06:06:40 PM »
Damn,  Missed the deadline by a week!

:Ccry:
Hmmmmmmm........Why did I buy these again?!?!?!?

Offline Biohazard

• The 'Crash Test Dummy'
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2011, 07:12:37 PM »
Has Naz forgotten about this competition or something?

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2011, 07:26:18 PM »
I dont know if I imagined this but I think she is away at the moment.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2011, 10:32:59 PM »
Hi all

Sorry I have been away but back to reality now, I'm going to look at the entries this week and have something back to you within a week

Thank you for all of you that took the time and effort to enter

Regards
Naz

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2011, 11:28:29 PM »
The waiting is torture. Lol. ^_^
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 12:13:18 PM by Brendan (NeoNinja) »
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.