Author Topic: getting a new spring, but in the next weight up, but stickin wit da same base mo  (Read 8085 times)

Offline bobcharley01

ok, so i have powerizers, n i no there the same, but im heavir noe so i need to go up from the 55kg 0r 50kg to the next one up, i already have so powerizers, so shall i just buy the next SPRING UP, that should make sense because the springs are exactly the same size, just stronger???

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
yup just go bigger.

Offline jump-up

• " I belive i can flye "
yeah i thinks so just go bigger and better!! good luck  ;)

Offline freakazoid

• Elite Member
  • ( a insane person laughing is always contageous..)

i was about to say that.......damn you work quick lol.........when i replace my springs im gonna get the biggest model which is like 18 stone or something, my reasons for doing this is because i think it will last longer and give me more height.......somehow i know somebody is gonna find a flaw in my plan
Excue me while i try to nibble on my own ear

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required

i was about to say that.......damn you work quick lol.........when i replace my springs im gonna get the biggest model which is like 18 stone or something, my reasons for doing this is because i think it will last longer and give me more height.......somehow i know somebody is gonna find a flaw in my plan

Freakazoid go for it, I would love to see you bounce in them, would be like watching the baby from the adams family film, lol  ;D

Fire is good!
But Fire is better when you are spinning or breathing it!
Burn Scars are for life!
Chicks dig dudes with cool burn scars!

Offline 04gribblej

Freakazoid go for it, I would love to see you bounce in them, would be like watching the baby from the adams family film, lol  ;D

yh there gonna be a bit hard arent they? and you wont be able to jump very high? and they will be stiff?

Offline razhaz11

just buy the spring you require thats the good thing about these once you've grown out of them everything can be adjusted........Boeck Rocks! :P