Author Topic: are the Pro-Jump EXO Jumping Stilts (CZ60) any good i am thinking of buying them  (Read 16339 times)

Offline marcus101

hi i am thinking of buying the Pro-Jump EXO Jumping Stilts (CZ60) it says aimed at people who way 55kg i only way 38kg but i think it will be fine will i still be able to compres the springs?  and if so are the decent?     thanx

Offline bendover90

AMAZING!

i get nearly 7 foot of height dude, so yer there great, they handle nicley, they are well made and dont cost the world

:PJL: :PJ1:

Offline marcus101

will i still be able to jump high even tho i am only 38kg

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Looking at it realisticly Marcus as you are 14 you are gonna gain weight very quick at your age mate

The first few months are a slow learning curve unless you are already good at trampolining or gymnastics as you have to build up the muscle to be able to bounce really high

The exercise you will get if you use the stilts daily will make you hungry and as you will be building muscle you will put on weight

I would say that you will easily cope with the 60kg springs but you might have to work at getting lots of height until you grow a bit but don't worry that wil happen soon enough  :Cbiggrin:

Then you will get to the stage I'm at  :Claugh: desperately trying to loose weight  :Cbiggrin:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline marcus101

lol yh i do do trampolining at schhol and im second best soo i think ill be fine cant wait there getting here tomoz

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Word of advice mate

When you start on them remember that you are not on a trampoline

I know it is tempting to think that it will be the same but --

You will have a lot of weight strapped to your legs so things like flips will have to be re-learned

Also if you get it wrong on a tramp you can always sit down

Now you can do this on stilts  :Claugh: but it hurts  :Cbiggrin:

So go careful for your first few days until you get the ballance right

Not as much fun I know but better than breaking something

And don't forget pads for you and protection for your springs (if is possible to damage a spring badly when falling)

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline marcus101

iv read that too late i went for a walk on them went falling face fist onto a brick wall hit my  nose there was blood everywhere think iv broke my nose

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
oooch  soz    there .....but oooo can we hav pix?......un dare we ask, wot did mum say?

Offline marcus101

im not sure if it is broke now but its still really hurting and i cant breez properly through it very painful dosent look like anything if u saw it but it kills

Offline xoxos

make sure it sets in the center. you don't want it pointing to one side. good luck, and it will get better :)

Offline marcus101

lol thanx im just gunna get straight back on the today but on a field were there are no walls lol

Offline JCDenton

iv read that too late i went for a walk on them went falling face fist onto a brick wall hit my  nose there was blood everywhere think iv broke my nose

Im sorry but that made me laugh reading from jasons to your post, hope your ok.