Author Topic: delivery service  (Read 6326 times)

Offline bocking menace

delivery service
« on: February 25, 2011, 12:20:32 PM »
does anyone know what delivery service pro jump uses (eg: royal mail or tnt)
 :Cconfused: 

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
Re: delivery service
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 12:33:04 PM »
DPD for me and they have always been great sending me a text telling me what hour the delivery is coming but I think this varies regionally.

Offline bocking menace

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2011, 12:36:55 PM »
well as i am in arnside, cumbria i doubt it will be dpd
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 12:39:29 PM by bocking menace »

Offline bocking menace

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2011, 12:38:51 PM »
whatever the delivery service is i have been waiting 4 days for them to come so i am gettin a bit impatient

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2011, 03:14:10 PM »
Hi there

We use DPD for the Pro-Jumps, in most cases if an order is completed by 2pm then the order gets posted out the same working day for next day delivery.

Sometimes delays can be caused due to the followings:

1. The order is not dispatched as the payment and delivery address is different when using a credit or debit card, this may need further verification or need to be reordered with the same billing / delivery address

2. When paypal is used, they sometimes flag the order up if the delivery doesnt match the address on their system, again we then need to do further checks and this causes delays esp if there is a high volume of these types of orders

3. The courier has an issue collecting from us or delivering on time due to weather or if the order is going to a remote area or some other issue which may be outside our control.

We do our best to keep the customer informed during the order process but if there is delays then we are only an email or phonecall away and we can give you a quick update on your order. I hope this helps and if you pm me your order ref I can check what's going on with your order for you.

Kindest Regards
naz

Offline bocking menace

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2011, 04:32:05 PM »
oh right thanks should get here on saturday if not monday

Offline marcus101

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2011, 10:13:36 PM »
well i would really like to go more then 3 foot high so i would like a pair of the adult ones i am over 5 feet high but i only way about 38kg i was wondering if it really matterd that i dont way as much on a pair of the adult ones would i be able to go higher then 3 foot evan though i dont way enough?                                              :PJ101Ian:                                :Cmask:

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2011, 10:44:44 PM »
nope I really dont think so.

Offline marcus101

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2011, 12:36:08 PM »
so i shouldent get the ones that are 17 kg too big for me

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2011, 05:49:42 PM »
Which ones you buy will depend on a lot

First your age
If you are 5ft + and 38kg I asume you are still growing and going through that beanpole stage
If this is the case you will probably weigh 10kg more in a few months so I would go for the lightest adult ones you can get and sort of grow into them

If you are older and 38 kg is gonna be your weight for the forseeable future you may have some problems

One last thing I would weigh yourself in your normal clothes (the ones you will be bocking in) and shoes as this is the weight you should go by
Also I am no expert but if you are above 5 ft 36kg seems very light so I would say you could do with gaining a few kg just for health sake

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline marcus101

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2011, 05:55:05 PM »
well i am 14 soo i think i will be growing more but will i still be able to jump high evan though i cant put the right amount of pressure on the stilts

Offline marcus101

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2011, 06:06:53 PM »
oh and im think of getting the pro-jump cz60s it says they are aimed at people who weigh 55kg or more soo if you wer me would you go for them need reply quick getting them today

Offline bocking menace

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2011, 08:06:29 PM »
dont know i got mine on saturday and i can compess the springs fine and they arnet rigid and i weigh 36.5kg

Offline bocking menace

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2011, 08:10:26 PM »
oh and mine are f60's yeti wanted to get cz60's but my mum says i am not big enough yet!! im 6ft and a 11 year old

Offline marcus101

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2011, 08:45:19 PM »
cool well i found someone else that had the same problem and he was 12kg to light and it was fine and there was a guy that said he should have somthing like 8kg ones yet he can pompress some 120kg ones soo should be fine

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2011, 10:01:17 PM »
The thing is marcus nobody here can give you an answer that is accurate for you.

To do that, we'd need to know you. We'd need to see your body size, we'd need to see your atheltic ability and general bocking performance.

You could get the adult 60kg and be fine or they could just be too stiff for you to get the height you want.
I do agree with Jason that you are at that age where you're gonna grow quickly. Saying that, some 14 year olds are built like 18 year olds and some are like 11 year olds. Thats just life.
You really should be fine on the adult pair (even better if someone who knows what they are doing can break them in for you).
My honest advice is to just go with it and not worry about how much height you are getting etc.
Concentrate on your technique, using your arms and upper body to help with your power.

Offline marcus101

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2011, 11:03:46 PM »
cool well i know you cant give me answers but you have all helped alot to make my disision and im very athletec i skate i ride my racer everywere im doing betec sport at skl doing trampolining football boxing soo i think ill be fine the reason i worrie is cuz i just want them for frontflips and stuff but thanxs and im thinking of coming to one on the gym session in walse bcuz i have a step siss there so i can use that as an excuse for my dad to give me a lift soo might see you soon

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2011, 11:29:05 PM »
ant really add to locky and jason   except... where r u?   its gonna help to if you can meet up with other peeps

Offline marcus101

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2011, 01:22:35 AM »
bristol