Author Topic: bOCKING MEET IN NEWCASTLE SATURDAY 26TH FEB  (Read 4192 times)

Offline RRparlbystumble

• i spend more time repairing, than bocking.
bOCKING MEET IN NEWCASTLE SATURDAY 26TH FEB
« on: February 24, 2011, 10:18:23 PM »
Hey all :D this a last call for a meet in Newcastle, so far it;s me, Lynch(from EPB) and 3 other(don't think there on the forum) and maybe hilly of the marshes :D

WHO: Newcastle Bockers, Randomers,
WHERE: Newcastle train station
WHEN:12pm at the station
CONTACTS: reply to this post or if you want some more details private message me and i'll send you my mobile number

there will be the first bocking meet or the newly formed Newcastle Bockers, this Saturday
I know Alot of people are going to the Portsmouth meet, if that's too far for you or you don't like Q :P and Newcastle is closer

come along and join us for a day bocking and spread the word for the sport in the north

Peace out

Parlby !!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
Re: bOCKING MEET IN NEWCASTLE SATURDAY 26TH FEB
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 10:30:49 PM »
WELL   ,   I was going to offer you all the best of luck and have fun....and apologise if the southcoast meet   split things and peeps had to choose.......but now u made it personal Ill just have to be openly honest............... GO Guys   have stupid fun....having run around the south   im most tempted to get on a plane 2    'oop north'  but i guess I cant.         But we need to work on the peeps in the 'midlands'.......something in ,oo, Derbyshire , might that work for us all?      But post the pix un vid.....or it never happened :o)

Offline Hilly-of-the-Marshes

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2011, 12:26:14 AM »
aye, im coming, cant wait to get back up on stilts

Offline RRparlbystumble

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2011, 11:41:20 AM »
@hilly i'll send you my phone number in a PM so you can find us tomorow or can't me for any reason :), or did i send it already? , can't remember haha :Cerr:

@Q we love you really Q :P and no worries at all, this norht meet is just to kinda see who would be interested in a bocking gruop in newcastle

cheers , Parlby.
PS i'll bring you some haggis when I'm next southwards.(i'm only 9 miles from scotland haha)

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2011, 05:11:10 PM »
oooooo ta .......tho a lowland malt miht go down better hehe.        oooo have u noticed 'bockin menace' is in cumbria also

Offline RRparlbystumble

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2011, 04:45:11 AM »
yeah i saw, 1.5 seconds later i'd sent him a message telling him that there are Bockers up here looking for meets

can't wait for tomororw gareths mate owns a massive indoor skatepark wahrehouse thing. open on sats and suns at certin times just for circus skills, power bocking and trial bikes :D..and it has a cafe :P

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2011, 07:48:01 PM »
ooo das cheating and not fair!!!!!!  Naz  tell him!! :Claugh: