Author Topic: Some guy bails a flip over a moving car on a German TV show.  (Read 27816 times)

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
Re: Some guy bails a flip over a moving car on a German TV show.
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2010, 09:03:39 PM »
Yeah that sucked hard, as locky said the helmet really saved that dude, lets hope he gets better soon.

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline Nurrish

• EA Bocker
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2010, 01:03:31 AM »
to be honest i think same would be happy to see the thread because it really does show how much people care and want him to get better i am one of them but dont u think we need to put alittle bit about how well he did he wanted to flip a moving care come on that in its self it is one of the best things ever and even tho he fell and he had fallen prectising it he still did it the video to me shows that even tho u are scared you should some times take that jump because if there is some chance that u will come out of it walking u should feel proud of your self no bocker can say they have all ways not tryed something because they think they are gonna hurt them selfs i dont no if its just me but to me sam is a legend and he tryed something not many would :) and i no most people are gonna read this and thing i dont care but i do i do want him to get better and i do want him to be able to bock again i just think people should say get better but when u do do it again and this time show that car who is boss and walk out of it mate :)

Offline Greggles

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • BOCK IT AND ROCK IT
    • www.eabockers.com
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2010, 01:58:35 PM »
 :approve: for sure yo

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2010, 10:36:34 PM »
Some news on Sam for you...
He has now been transferred to a clinic in Swiss, the clinic specializes in people being paralyzed.  There is some hope that he will recover function of his arms and legs, there is no news about how it is going atm, but he is getting the support he needs and has very good doctors helping him. Just need to hope for the best now :)
DC

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2010, 03:31:50 PM »
I don't like the word "some" before hope. =( But I'm glad he's getting the best possible care. I would hate for such in accident to occur in England. Yay for free medical care and everything, but it feels like you get what you pay for here. =P

Keeping my fingers crossed.
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2010, 10:02:11 PM »
It made the middle or just after in the Metro (London Free paper)

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

That's a national free paper actually, you can get it in the Midlands and Leeds....I am sure you can get it from most of the  larger cities.

Offline Speedjumper

« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2010, 10:46:36 PM »
As the specilist from the swiss clinic said: The first two weeks are very important for the perspective of Samuel. They said, that he will not go and move like other people, but maybe he will go by himself sometime. That's need time. His vegetativ Nervsystems gots heavy hurts. And beyond arms and legs, this influenced all organs of the body.

• Elite Member
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2010, 05:42:42 PM »
So he'll never move the same way again then?
That's a real tragedy. I feel so sorry for him. =(
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2010, 06:34:04 PM »
There is some hope of him moving properly again, but it is so difficult to say at this point, I think it will be at least 2months before the doctors can give an insight into what he will be like
DC

Offline liamg123

« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2011, 03:01:49 AM »
can someone send me it please, it's private so i cant watch it :Cno:

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2011, 01:37:12 PM »
just look on youtube for german tv accident and im sure you'll find it.

Last I heard, he's going to be paralysed :(

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2011, 02:01:09 PM »
That's some really sad news.

Offline Speedjumper

« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2011, 10:13:11 PM »
Hope is the last thing, which will die.

• Elite Member
« Reply #63 on: January 04, 2011, 02:19:13 AM »
It's not unheard of to recover from such injuries. But it will be a long road to recovery.
Best of luck to him! I hope he has the best possible new year.