Author Topic: huuuuuuuge meet in summer  (Read 3978 times)

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
huuuuuuuge meet in summer
« on: December 03, 2010, 04:24:02 PM »
Hey guys as you know the NWW have practically lost all its members and the ones that live near me are a***holes SO I was thinking of putting forward a HUUUUUGE Warrington meet we have a nice area that is concrete with concrete blocks and grass so its perfect for beginners and pros I was also thinking of contacting our town council and arranging a meeting with them to set up barriers for us so we can make sure people don't run on we can give people goes of the stilts and put on shows so maybe getting experts down to give a big show bring loads of Projump banners and groups can bring there banners, a big promotion for the stilts.

Now I have tried this before I contacted the town manager who runs all of the events in Warrington he said its very good idea and he'd love to back us up thing is it requires us all to have PLI's and then documents for anyone wishing to have a go in case they hurt themselves and a cost obviously for the land which came to quite a hefty amount of cash but now I'm richer older wiser and all in all a better organiser but I still need some input and ideas from all of you so fire away?

(this meet is NOT set in stone)

Aidan :Cwink:

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline wolf

Re: huuuuuuuge meet in summer
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2010, 05:05:22 PM »
Well you can count me in as long as a date is set far enough in advance (about a month would be good enough for me) I can book it off work and jump on the train down to you as long as you dont mind having me that is ;)

Offline RRparlbystumble

• i spend more time repairing, than bocking.
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2010, 06:52:30 PM »
yeah if it's before june that would be awesome as i go home to cornwall after then so it's bit out of the way during the summer hols

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Offline Greggles

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • BOCK IT AND ROCK IT
    • www.eabockers.com
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2010, 07:33:47 PM »
and the ones that live near me are a***holes

coz thats a good way to make friends and make people want to come and bock with u

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2010, 08:22:10 PM »
Parlby don;t forget about American stilting contest

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2010, 11:27:16 PM »
greggels I mean it in the way of the people round here that I used to hang round with demoralized me called me things that wernt at all nice and tried to split me and my girlfriend up so yes there a***holes now nobody else is but they are :Csmile:

Ill see what I can do for this meet though :)

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline SNuD

• PJF Contributor
    • N.E.W.C. Powerbockers
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2010, 04:11:56 AM »
That sounds like a plan! I'm sure some of the NEWCs would be up for that.  :Cyes:

Growing OLD is compulsory. Growing UP is optional. OPT OUT!