Author Topic: NWW :)  (Read 5621 times)

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
NWW :)
« on: November 08, 2010, 09:52:49 PM »
heya guys been a while since i posted  :Cswoon:

SO
I've seen there's a lot more in the Northwest recently and!! I've now got new knees and new things I put in ma shoes that fix my knees so I'm going to buy myself some new bocks and get bocking again obviously with the support of new NWW.

last time I tried to lead this group I had no people no money and well no knees but now I have them all XD and a camera. :P

So I will be posting again regularly so if you are from the Northwest then please make yourself known to me as i will be arranging some nice meets when the weather decides to not be wet and slippery and horrible. :P

Who has missed me then. :)

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
Re: NWW :)
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 10:13:41 PM »
erm  remind me....hooo r u   :o)

WB

I know a guy in cumbria who is desperate 4 company and a woman stopped me in LNDN and asked about peeps in Manc. Ill try and re find names and pass on

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 10:14:53 PM »
hey its aidan. I remember you from the last time I remembered you from the last time you disappeared and came back...twice.

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 10:35:30 PM »
Cheers ye anyone in the NW area will be really good haha.

And hello Locky I remember you too :) your the one with that radio show thing hello again.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 10:53:12 PM »
Oh dear troubles back - Welcome back :)

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2010, 11:02:11 PM »
Mwuahahahaha :)
Well I'm back and I'm going to be regularly visiting ill save up for the new bocks but ill try and get a NW meet set up and ill take some pictures and stuff it should be a good time dunno if I should set one up for soon or wait until spring then itll be a bit warmer and dryer. :)

If anyone has any ideas or wants to do a meet in the NW just say so post it on here. S'all good! :P

Offline RRparlbystumble

• i spend more time repairing, than bocking.
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2010, 04:01:48 PM »
Hello mate i studying at universtiy of cumbria and as Q pointed out  DESPERATE to restart an NWB group up again i am gonna be here for three years during term time and maybe longer which sucks if i can only bock with the riser raptors at home ever 4months.

I am based in carlisle which is an hour away from newcastle and easy to access it by train, most major norhten city's are only an hour at max away from me :D

about me. I have been stilting With the SW regional group , the riser raptors since february when DC gave me his old which i trashed. so i got 08 powerisers about 2months ago xD
if you would like to arrange a meet and rekindle a group up north i'll be sending you my email and stuff in a PM :D

sorry for the essay. peace out!
Parlby.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2010, 01:26:09 AM »
Don't worry about the essay :P

Errm yeah that will be good I need to find the rest of the northern bockers as Scousy Bouncy have split now and most of my team have split too (don't really like them any more)
But ill track down as many as I can and hopefully get a meet going.
I haven't been on stilts for about a year and a half now because of knee injuries so I'm going to be shockingly s**t  :Claugh: :PJ101Ian:

Offline RRparlbystumble

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2010, 03:51:58 AM »
as i always say it doesn't matter about who can flip whos the best etc .i just love meeting other bockers and having a good time :D
and i'm sure we'll get you back on track...i'm bloody s**t atm was on them on them last week for the first time since august :/

oh and did i mention lynch of the EA's might be up here next year, so thats one more for the cause! :

i'll let you know if i hear anything else :)
peace out.
parlby.

Offline Hammy

• Voted RR's Group Clown
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2010, 08:53:42 PM »
Does this mean yet another bocking group is reforming. HAHAA!

So we will have rebuilt our numbers and will be able to take over the WORLD!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2010, 01:10:45 AM »
Yes hammy :) the NWW are BACK! well sort of I'm still working on it :P

And cool well if I do some press-ups go jogging get my fitness back up get myself some of the posh new stilts then ill arrange for a nice time to go round Manchester/Warrington/Liverpool Probably do Warrignton first as its the NWW home ground or Manchester because its nice sometimes :P  :Cmask:

But I will deffinatly keep you all up to date

IF YOU LIVE IN THE NORTH WEST AND DO OR DON'T HAVE STILTS THEN INBOX ME ;)  :Cbiggrin:
:Cyes:

Aidan  :Cwink:

Offline RRparlbystumble

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2010, 09:40:35 PM »
manchester is still quite a way for me to go :/warrington might be possible tho :P

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2010, 10:10:32 PM »
Oh well that's good for me then it can be in Warrington :D
A lot easier for everyone then :) and we have some very nice bocking spots :)

Aidan  :Cwink:

Offline RRparlbystumble

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2010, 03:42:20 PM »
hey would it be possible to organize a meet sometime before the 20th december? warrington is 2hr30 from carlisle :( but could be possible is there anywhere nearer for both of us?

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2010, 09:53:25 PM »
Errrrm too short for me as I don't have stilts and cant afford them till after Christmas its a very expensive month XD

but well see might be able to but I'm not promising anything and errm I don't know anywhere in-between them two but if u can find somewhere easily accessibly for both parties then please let me know :)

Aidan :Cwink: