Author Topic: Pro-Jump Competitions  (Read 18598 times)

projump

Pro-Jump Competitions
« on: July 07, 2006, 05:49:01 PM »
Hi All,

Pro-Jump will be holding regular competitions, offering everyone the chance to win various prizes

To be in with your chance to win you must post genuine pictures or videos. These vids / pics must belong to you.

Winners will be picked by the best video or picture supplied or at random.  Winners will be notified by mail and a congrats message will be posted on the forum.

Please note by posting pictures or videos on the forum you are giving pro-jump the copyrights to use them on as they wish for promotional purposes.  

Competition Rules

•The competitions are open to all Pro-Jump forum members

•Members can enter as many times as they like unless otherwise stated on individual comps

•By entering these competitions you are giving all rights to the videos / pictures / art work to Pro-Jump to use as they wish, whether you win or not. Originals must be sent in if requested.

•Winners will be notified within a few days and prizes sent out sharpish!

•Where we can not offer the original prize an alternative or equivalent will be sent out or offered

•We will only post prizes free within the UK and some EU countries at our discretion, some destinations may incur postage charges.

•Competition deadlines may be brought forward or extended at our discretion.

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
Re: Pro-Jump Competitions
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 11:42:29 PM »
what is the prize of the comp?? if you dont mind me asking?? ;D

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 11:54:06 PM »
Usually there's a monthly comp where the prizes are anounced, will soon be one for this month running until just before christmas!

...by the way you just dug up a post that was 4 months old lol

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 06:11:33 PM »
im a good digger aye :P

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline nephew

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2007, 10:17:02 PM »
im not going to enter yet because i havent got good enought yet

nephew ;D

Offline nephew

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2007, 10:29:47 PM »
say if i wanted to enter gillybert in it would i be able to.

nephew

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2007, 11:06:01 PM »
Yeah as long as you take the picture and you enter it in!

Offline britishjord

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2008, 01:11:46 AM »
is there a new comp come soon?

Offline mafiaman

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2008, 08:20:25 AM »
whats this capm thing ??  :biggrin:

Offline marcus101

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2011, 09:12:57 PM »
when dose it end and were do we post the pics or vids

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2011, 08:20:03 PM »
Nearly three years old this post think it might have ended now mate  :Claugh:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline marcus101

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2011, 08:33:08 PM »
oh kk thanx anyway

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2011, 06:24:25 PM »
Darn it...I saw a new post in the competition thread and thought that the winner of the last comp must have been announced. ...Tease!
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline marcus101

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2011, 08:21:48 PM »
and the winner is neo ninja

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2011, 09:36:55 PM »
Sorry guys! I knew I was forgetting about something :S

Offline marcus101

« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2011, 10:59:50 PM »
hahah lol

• Elite Member
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2011, 12:36:56 AM »
RAR! Marcus! For a split second, when I read "and the winner is neo ninja", I actually thought I'd won. I got really excited! Then I saw that it was you who'd said it instead of Naz and realised this is the wrong thread anyway. =P

Darn you! ^_^ Lol.

Unless...can Marcus choose the winner, Naz? =) No take backs, Marcus. ^_^ Lol.
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline marcus101

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2011, 01:06:35 PM »
hahah lol ur gunna win anyway

• Elite Member
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2011, 02:34:39 PM »
Thanks for your vote! ^_^

Offline marcus101

« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2011, 08:14:29 PM »
you will always have my vote cuz ur a ninja and u could kill me ahhhhhhhhhh

• Elite Member
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2011, 03:14:04 AM »
Lol. I'm not sure that's how the winner is decided. But thanks. ^_^