Author Topic: New Bindings Coming Soon...  (Read 8996 times)

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
New Bindings Coming Soon...
« on: September 25, 2010, 01:55:45 PM »
Hi guys & gals!

We're please to announce 4 new bindings due in store in the next few weeks. These are snowboard bindings and have received excellent feedback from our testers - Jason, Sky High, Welsh Bockers. Who I'm pretty sure will let you have some pictures modelling them on this thread soon together with their thoughts.

The new bindings will provide excellent comfort, superb padding and aluminium buckles. Pricing details coming soon - but we aim to keep it real ;)

Let me know your thoughts on them and which one you like the look of.

Thanks.

UPDATE: NOW AVAILABLE TO BUY: http://www.ghostbikes.com/categorylist/PowerBock-Shop-Upgrades/
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 03:07:01 AM by webmaster »

Offline Biohazard

• The 'Crash Test Dummy'
Re: New Bindings Coming Soon...
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 05:43:35 PM »
They don't look much different or better than the current upgrade bindings, I think you should try selling Flow bindings.

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 07:24:41 PM »
Bio I can't stand the old upgrade bindings
I was lucky enough to test the No6 ones on the pics and they are so comfy that you forget about them
The also release when you pull the tab (rather than sticking like the old ones)

Next time we are at a meet you can try them

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline Trip

• EA Bocker
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2010, 10:48:33 PM »
Look good Naz.. We should chat more often  :Ctongue:

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2010, 11:17:05 PM »
Definitely  Rich :)

@Bio, these bindings are a lot better than the current Pro-Bindings, the padding is better as is the buckles.

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2010, 11:12:05 AM »
All I'm going to say is you will LOVE these.

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2010, 10:38:50 AM »
I have been a vocal opponant of pretty much every stock binding, ive used both types of pro jump bindings, evo2 bindings and in the end settled for some drake f50 snowboard bindings.
These new pro jump bindings are on another level completely to anything that comes on stilts at the moment and some of the models are better made than some of the flow bindings i have seen.
The range of shoes that the bindings I tested hold into stilts is ridiculous, everything from skate shoes, to plimsolls have been used and they do their job amazingly.
finally the craftsmanship and materials used far exceed expectation, heres a couple of pictures of the bindings i tested to wet your appetites.

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline Birt

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2010, 09:38:24 AM »
i have those. they're the ones that go with Viper cuffs. i love them but you can see they also open on the 'other' end (not at the buckle or whatever you would call it) and that has happened while i was getting up so i have put a tiewrap on that side to prevent it from opening.

Offline adamessex

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2011, 11:48:38 AM »
Were there ever any ratings as to which set of bindings were considered best?  Is that reflected in the prices of them?
falling is proof your trying

Offline garner

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2011, 03:08:50 PM »
These bindings Looks fantastic and will be helpful for us. I thought of purchasing this from other website since yours site is under construction I was worried of getting but anyhow you have shared this bindings with us. We are waiting for the release of your website with all changes.