Author Topic: Annoying people thinking your there just for them??!  (Read 5971 times)

Offline HannahCarpetRugg

Annoying people thinking your there just for them??!
« on: August 31, 2010, 08:45:10 PM »
Right I was wondering, wether anybody else gets some morons who demand you 'jump' or whatever?
me & my friend where out today and some little hoodies >:( kept shouting at us 'JUMP JUMP JUMP!!' you scared??
and so on & so on >:(

In the end my friend lost it and shouted ' I'm not a f****** circus monkey here just for you!!' >:( which did shut them up... for a bit ..
we soon left and waited for them to leave before going back as its a nice spot :P
We didnt want to do anything while they were there ;)

Anyway sorry for rant! :P
But do any of you get people demand you 'run jump bounce whatever? :P

Oh & what do you do?? :P
Hannah ;) xx
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 08:47:43 PM by HannahCarpetRugg »

Offline XDvandalDJ

• XD
    • XD Bockers
Re: Annoying people thinking your there just for them??!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 09:26:33 PM »
Sometimes I'll get some hecklers that just scream for me to do a backflip. If they get on my nerves. I stop tricking altogether and just walk.
Leader of the

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 09:37:22 PM »
Yes I have had that in the past and how I deal with it depends on the mood I am in  :Cbiggrin:

If I'm in a good mood I will do a couple of tricks and hope it shuts them up (lot of time they come over and chat about getting some)

If they are persistant and anouying I will move on and ignore them

Worst time is if I am in a really bad mood as I will them go over and start tricking far too close to them and as I weigh 18 stone and can get 5 ft up on a good day they tend to back off very quick, a case of you wanted it you got it :Claugh: (just hope I don't ever really land on someone  :Cbiggrin:)

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline Biohazard

• The 'Crash Test Dummy'
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 11:04:34 PM »
When people to that to me I run towards them and start bouncing and stop on the spot just before them. Scares them off usually :Claugh:

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2010, 11:59:05 PM »
See sometimes I will get a little gobby back if they are, but if they ask nice enough I would happily flip for them.
If they say are you scared just don't humor them, don't give them satisfaction, like to see them get on the stilts, would be a great sight to see them fail :P
DC

Offline Birt

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2010, 12:03:16 AM »
if i think they are ok but just a bit loud i answer they should do some tricks on their own and offer them a go on my stilts. most don't want too and shut up. if they do try they mostly like it and also shut up the next time.

Offline Simon

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2010, 11:29:39 PM »
i've often get two people run towards me and only dodge me at the last second! The first couple of times i just told them to F*** o** lol but now i just ignore them because if they did try and knock me down i'd have their head with the stilts! People really underestimate the power and weight of these stilts!

Offline TuRnER 95

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2010, 11:31:03 AM »
if they keep on at me and annoy me i just take them off and offer them normally they say no or try it and fall flat on there faces  or just jump as close to them as i can

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2010, 01:03:04 PM »
Lol because you have all the older ones to hide behind :P if we were not there id like to see you do that to the big group of chav's in Plym :P I like to hide behind Tank (Stephen)
DC

Offline bendover90

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2011, 03:05:48 AM »
yer part and parcel of the sport unfotunatley, the funny one to do is say, DO YOU MIND MATE IM DISABLED! they look at you like....."erm i sure he was just doign tricks and stuff"

that shuts them up, as there brains try to understand what theyve just seen :)

Offline Hammy

• Voted RR's Group Clown
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2011, 10:02:00 AM »
I may have to try that one.

But yeh if they seem nice then I would jus give them a few tricks (as I have not learned to flip yet). Otherwise if they seem like someone who is jus a plain t**t then I jus ignore them. If they ask you to flip try telling them to do one first coz that usually shuts them up.

Hammy