Author Topic: yooo from chesterfield xD  (Read 2015 times)

Offline Bobster_911

yooo from chesterfield xD
« on: July 25, 2010, 02:30:19 AM »
hey peoples , the names Rob or Bob , whichever u prefer haha xD

saw these things befor a while ago n totaly forgot about em and about an hour ago i came across a pair on skatehut.com , it got me proper exited andgiddy cos i hadent seen them in so long and am now comited to saving for them haha xD although im going on holiday next week but as soon as i get back and get payed xD

anywho lol totaly nice to join the forum and looking forward to meeting al yas out ther lol wana chat say hi lol xD

Rob x

Offline GIZMOQUEEN

• Elite Member
Re: yooo from chesterfield xD
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 10:18:31 AM »
ello there,

your doing better than me, you found the community before buying bocks.

Here a piece of good advise - Make sure you have friends around the first day you decide to go out on them. Falling over can hurt, but it hurts a little less if ya cushioned the fall with a friend  :)

Offline Bobster_911

Re: yooo from chesterfield xD
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 09:08:15 PM »
hahaha thanks for the tip >.<

and it might be a while befr i actualy buy a pair of bocks for myself but thers nothing stoping me looking into it to make sure i get exactly what i need haha , also as im off to america the forst month back im guna spend my whooole wage pack on it (i dont get payd much ) haha

but yeh , my riends are kinda s**t when it comes to actualy coming out as ther always with ther girlfrieds but im sure i could find sum chavs to fall over ont haha xD

and thans for the warm welcom :)