Author Topic: angry man  (Read 2760 times)

Offline Birt

angry man
« on: June 17, 2010, 10:45:45 PM »
i went out bocking tonight with a friend (basicly the only other bocker in flanders i know of, there are more but only guys that walk around with flyers at events) on the parking spot of a furniture shop. it has concrete tiles and a big lawn, just wonderfull. we went there after the shop was closed so we wouldn't disturb people. we just didn't know the shop owners were also living there :p

first misses shop owner comes out, asking what we were doing being friendly. i said 'i hope its ok we're here' and she had no problems. but then her husband came over to us. i got an angry lecture about how i should have asked first especially since we're adults. how skaters ruined his parking spot before. how he would be responsible if something went wrong because its his property and so on. and then he asked 'so, how hard is it to walk around on these things?' and he felt he made his point so we could go on :p

2 minutes later his son comes out with 8 other guys who were having a party under the store (they were 18-19 or so). we ended up doing a big bocking initiation class :p
one of them was walking around on his own after holding my shoulder the first 5 seconds. and he could even get up on his own when he fell on the grass! good times :)

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
Re: angry man
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 10:55:14 PM »
Most importantly, you live in a place called Flanders?

Thats just so okely dokely!

Offline Birt

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 08:46:10 PM »
honestly, its the first time i've heard that joke. good to know though that half of belgium is okely dokely :p

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2010, 01:37:00 PM »
im sure Wallonia is just fabby too :Cyes: