Author Topic: birmingham meet short notice  (Read 3680 times)

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
birmingham meet short notice
« on: April 14, 2010, 08:32:55 AM »
so we are meeting in birmingham city centre this sunday at 11am, so far theres 5-6 of us coming along, feel free to turn up and surprise us.
pm me if you need my mobile number for on the day or post in this thread with any questions, ill get em answered before friday night i hope

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline W3bbo

• Bockipedia
Re: birmingham meet short notice
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 02:12:27 AM »
Just to let everyone know the meeting-place is at Pigeon Park (aka Temple Row Cathedral park) at 11am. For once I'll try to get there earlier.

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2010, 11:16:08 AM »
ill believe that when i see it  :P

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline MDLuffy

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2010, 11:49:33 PM »
AHHH i dunno where this place is in Birmingham , could you tell me where its close to ?
Thanks,

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2010, 08:11:11 AM »
its the big church on colmore row, coming from the other side of birmingham, its just up the hill from house of frasier, and the 3rd and second smallest mc donalds in town.
http://www.google.co.uk/maps?q=colmore%20row%20birmingham&lci=com.panoramio.all&iwloc=lyrftr:com.panoramio.all,2995887236461190141,52.480905,-1.897995&ll=52.480905,-1.897995&z=15&ei=aRjhS-OgLYqy0gTaivmjCA&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=photo-link&cd=6&resnum=1&ved=0CBMQ8wEoBTAA

differently, sorry to break this to ya but this meet was a couple of weeks ago :P keep em peeled though i think we maybe be out sunday the 16th may