Author Topic: tightning  (Read 8426 times)

Offline dave1234

tightning
« on: September 05, 2006, 07:53:19 PM »
ive only tighted my pro jumps once when i got them just t make shore but my left leg feels bit rackity now:(:( any help on how to tighten and where aobuts?

Offline Lukey

Re: tightning
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2006, 09:02:10 AM »
Well the thing with this is that you need to determine where this "rackety" is.

I'd suggest sitting down with a riser in your lap and wobbling things around. Its just if you tighten everything up it could cause more harm than good rather than just focusing on one area.

Offline dave1234

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2006, 10:12:02 PM »
ta mate

Offline Seth

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2007, 10:49:05 AM »
heya guys i was just wondering something i thought some of u mite know the answer 2!!!

at the bottom of my powerisers where the spring goes into the bottom it seems loose and it wobbles. On one of mine there is a little white plate behind it which is stopping the wobble a bit but on the other the while plate is gone!!!!! Can someone please tell me if this is normal or if the little white plate is actually needed to be safe as you can't buy them on the spares section.?????

Offline pro-jumpingboy

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2007, 12:40:43 PM »
Phone up and they'll send u some white bits, just make sure u tape them in next time!
Or ask Athoul for the ones he got sent!  :D

Offline freakazoid

• Elite Member
  • ( a insane person laughing is always contageous..)
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2007, 06:46:40 PM »
heya guys i was just wondering something i thought some of u mite know the answer 2!!!

at the bottom of my powerisers where the spring goes into the bottom it seems loose and it wobbles. On one of mine there is a little white plate behind it which is stopping the wobble a bit but on the other the while plate is gone!!!!! Can someone please tell me if this is normal or if the little white plate is actually needed to be safe as you can't buy them on the spares section.?????

wow.....the amount of problems and the amount of times we have heard about these spacer things are amazing :o
Excue me while i try to nibble on my own ear

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2007, 09:41:51 PM »
Mine fell out after 30 mins But I think I've cured it I put a rough explanation in
General chat under White plastic packer solution (maybe)
So far it seems to work early days yet but hopeful :-\

Offline razhaz11

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2007, 01:10:26 PM »
here he is again........jason get out a bit.....lol :D ;D